anees_a

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
flyby!

WHAT'S NEW IN THIS RELEASE?
-------------------------------
- Added FULL support for Unification Notification Center!​

Blockfall

You have 60 seconds to get as much points as possible in this amazing multiplayer game! Blocks are falling down and your job is to carefully pick the right ones.​

Battery

Version 1.3
[New] More battery information: charge/discharge speed and time since last charge
[New] Lock screen text support
[New] Wide tile support
[New] Charger reminder​

Last edited:

anees_a

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Xbox SmartGlass

fdd0cd4d-5a6f-49e5-9d14-d4233714218b

Xbox SmartGlass lets your Windows Phone work with your Xbox 360 console to bring rich, interactive experiences and unique content about what you're watching or playing, right to the device that's already in your hand. Interact with your favorite TV shows, movies, music, sports, and games, and bring remote control to a whole new level.

Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
o Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
o Use your phone's keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
o Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
o Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
o Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
o Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators

Note:
This app requires an Xbox 360 console, and an Xbox membership.​

anon(5718954)

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
@anees_a

You should always inculde the version number when posting an update. Strangely I don't get an update offered, still displays version 1.6.0.0 as of 01/17/2013 in the store. I did receive an update for the Windows 8 SmartGlass app a few minutes ago, though.

anees_a

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
@anees_a

You should always inculde the version number when posting an update. Strangely I don't get an update offered, still displays version 1.6.0.0 as of 01/17/2013 in the store. I did receive an update for the Windows 8 SmartGlass app a few minutes ago, though.

I cross checked, after your comment strangely in store (phone & Web page) it states (version 1.6.0.0 & Last updated 1/17/2013).:shocked:
on the phone it said update available, didn't show any version no. I updated and posted it the description as available in the update as it showed.:cool:
Where as in the app ( Xbox SmartGlass >...>Settings) it says 02.00.0368.00. :devil:

TheSuperject

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I cross checked, after your comment strangely in store (phone & Web page) it states (version 1.6.0.0 & Last updated 1/17/2013).:shocked:
on the phone it said update available, didn't show any version no. I updated and posted it the description as available in the update as it showed.:cool:
Where as in the app ( Xbox SmartGlass >...>Settings) it says 02.00.0368.00. :devil:

Though I didn't receive any update recently for the app, I can confirm that mine too says 2.0.0368.0 at the bottom of the settings page. I don't think there was any actual update for the app however.

anees_a

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Though I didn't receive any update recently for the app, I can confirm that mine too says 2.0.0368.0 at the bottom of the settings page. I don't think there was any actual update for the app however.

Might be a regional (MEA) update as i had it on my Windows 8, or might be the app suddenly realized hey i am not been updated.

anees_a

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Timelapse Pro (4.1.0.0)

WHAT'S NEW IN V4.1?
You can now rotate photos which means you can take timelapses in both portrait & landscape modes.

OTHER FEATURES:
1 Fast & fluid metro design
2 Preview of recorded timelapses
3 Upload timelapse to the server
4 Flexible settings
5 Unique energy saving mode
7 Useful tips & common gotchas to avoid
8 Save photos to Pictures hub
9 Lens support

Time to put the camera on your phone to good use! Take pictures with this app, upload them to your computer and create a video using free, easy-to-use software.

FAQ
Q: Some timelapses are rotated or flipped.
A: We are working on addressing this issue. In later versions you'll be able to rotate already recorded timelapses. For now try rotating your phone prior to starting a recording. On Lumia 920 holding phone in landscape mode with control (lock, volume, camera) buttons on the top edge produces correctly rotated photos.

This will be addressed in the upcoming versions but we just are too excited and dont want to hold off release any further.

Q: I cant find any ability to create GIF animations.
A: That ability was deprecated in favor new feature that let you produce and upload real videos (mp4).

Q: Your app doesnt work on Samsung devices.
A: There seems to be a bug with Samsung firmware and we are working on work around. We will push update as soon as we have a solution.​

Fun Sounds 7.1.0.0

***** 182 sounds! 4 times more sounds than any app in the Windows Marketplace.
***** Create your own sounds and make them fun by playing with the tempo and the pitch.
***** Send sounds to your friends via text (SMS) and email

1.5 million users, 5 star reviews. Actual customer feedback:

***** Very good app love it everyone should have this app
***** Great app you have to get this app!!!! Sounds are really funny!!!!
***** It is an amazing app. It has everything I need.
***** Very cool. Drives my dog crazy!!
***** If I were to vote it 1-10 I would give it a 1000000000000000000000000000
***** Me gusta

Fun Sounds has more than 200 free sounds!! It has way more fun sounds compared to similar apps. Get the most for free!

FunSounds has 13 categories: Fun, Animals, Silly, Instruments, Cartoons, Horror, Alarms, Movies, Love, City, People, Robots and Religion. Each category has many different fun sounds. Click on the buttons to play the sounds, and send the sounds to their phones and emails. Trick people, do pranks, amuse the long meetings.

Enjoy the Fun Sounds Free!​

anees_a

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Evernote (2.6.3.59>3.0.0.1)

cbd88daf-24ce-4495-8870-cd7477fd5fd9

RELEASE NOTE
New Homescreen
> Redesigned homescreen for fast access to new note options and shortcuts

Shortcuts
> New: Shortcuts let you jump to notes, notebooks and tags that you access frequently
> Long tap on a note, notebook or tag to create a shortcut
> Shortcuts sync to other Evernote platforms that support shortcuts

New Premium feature: Document Search
> Search in attached office documents, spreadsheets and presentations

Checkbox Support
> Create checkboxes in the note editor
> Check and uncheck items in existing notes

Account Info
> New: Tap username on homescreen to access account info

Notebooks Stacks
> Open and close notebook stacks by tapping on them
> Long tap on a notebook stack for option to view all notes in the stack

Improved Tag List
> Space-saving tag list redesign and alphabetical tag sorting

Dictionary (1.0.0>1.1.0.0)

f9d93e45-3195-4cec-b6e4-2ce4815378da

Get the power of TheFreeDictionary.com, the world's most comprehensive dictionary. Search multiple dictionaries and encyclopedias, all from the most trusted sources. Access dictionaries in English, Spanish, and 12 other languages, and translate words into more than 40 languages. Even share links to your favorite words via social networks.

* Search multiple English dictionaries, featuring extensive definitions, pronunciations, usage sentences, etymologies, and more.

* Multiple thesauri, featuring synonyms, antonyms, related words, even images.

* Multiple encyclopedias, including Britannica, Columbia, Collins, even Wikipedia.

* Multiple specialty dictionaries, including Medical, Legal, Financial, Idioms, Acronyms and Abbreviations, and more.

* Access dictionaries in 13 other languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Greek, Arabic, Polish, Turkish, and Russian.

* Translate English words into more than 40 languages, ranging from Afrikaans and Arabic to Urdu and Vietnamese, plus dozens of other translation options.

* Learn something new every day with fresh content, including Word of the Day, This Day in History, Quote of the Day, Today's Birthday and more.

* Browse multiple thesaurus sources, featuring synonyms, antonyms, related words, even pictures.

* Share links to your favorite words via social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.

* Navigate the app in a dozen languages with the multilingual interface.

TAGS: dictionary,free dictionary,online dictionary,dictionary definitions,spanish dictionary,english dictionary,french dictionary,tfd,farlex,thefreedictionary,thesaurus,german dictionary,italian dictionary,arabic dictionary,chinese dictionary,polish dictionary,portuguese dictionary,dutch dictionary,norwegian dictionary,russian dictionary,turkish dictionary,freedictionary​

Stopwatch (1.2.0.0 > 1.2.1.0)

c70b4e7c-ef0b-4df5-94bc-9777d122cdb0

Simple stopwatch that works in any conditions. You can lock your screen, close the app, and even completely turn off your phone - this stopwatch wont's stop running!

New for version 1.2:
* Updated for Windows Phone 8
+ Added live tile
+ Added current lap time
- Removed 99:59.9 limit​

feedback to Nokia 2.4.0.42

Feedback To Nokia.png

access point (3.4.0.22 > 3.4.1.7)

Access Point.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads