Todays App Updates

vinu_h

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Whatsapp did not get updated today.

Only yesterday did the store let me have 2.9.4.

So there is an update for HERE Maps & Transit??? Didn't get it! What's new with those updates?

They were not updated today as far as I can see. For all HERE products there at least hasn't been an update available for me..

Edit: Sorry, I should've mentioned in my earlier post that this is a part of the rebranding that Nokia is doing. Nokia --> HERE. I haven't noticed any changes in the maps itself.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20130302_0001.jpeg
    wp_ss_20130302_0001.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Which version of Paper Shuffle do you have now since my phone can't detect the update.

I'm on V1.4 right now.. The Store update doesn't really detect updates on the spot, give it some time and it will let you know you have an update or you can do it manually by going to Store and search for Paper Shuffle. There will be an option for you to update inside. ;)

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm on V1.4 right now.. The Store update doesn't really detect updates on the spot, give it some time and it will let you know you have an update or you can do it manually by going to Store and search for Paper Shuffle. There will be an option for you to update inside. ;)

Alright thanks! I do have that update but got it like 2 days ago....That's why I was wondering if I have the latest one...thanks for your quick reply!!!!

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
There's another Twitter update. Anyone know what this is? I'm scared of updating because of older reports that it reverts to the older version.

I've updated mine, and I can see massive improvement in starting time and they've removed the Twitter logo during the start up of the app... It really is fast now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire