Todays App Updates

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
:unhappysweat: noone noticed that my app had an update today.

Edit: and because of the BS with deving for apple, they won't get the update till Monday or Tuesday.

Last edited:

kka

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Why I can not see any update comes to my phone unless I do not check the app through the store? For example I did not see any notification that a new update came for Ragdoll Run until I check it from store.

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
WebApps

- option to open web apps in IE
- preferences for system tray appearance
- support for additional regions
- general bug fixes and UI tweaks

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Why I can not see any update comes to my phone unless I do not check the app through the store? For example I did not see any notification that a new update came for Ragdoll Run until I check it from store.

I've notice that too but the thing is that since people receive updates before others; depends on which part of the globe (store) you have, and then manually check you will get it. Sometime it can take up to 24 hours before you do get the notification.

I tried something the other day... Checked this thread saw that one app that I had had been updated but waited and within the end of the day I did get the store notification.

kka

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I've notice that too but the thing is that since people receive updates before others; depends on which part of the globe (store) you have, and then manually check you will get it. Sometime it can take up to 24 hours before you do get the notification.

I tried something the other day... Checked this thread saw that one app that I had had been updated but waited and within the end of the day I did get the store notification.

I think I'am gonna do as you did but I set the region as US which I am not really, maybe that is the reason???

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I think I'am gonna do as you did but I set the region as US which I am not really, maybe that is the reason???

ah no don't need to change the region. Basically you have 2 options, come here and check everyday if there is any app updates or if you do see one that you have installed but didn't get the notification yet, just wait a couple of hours. For me, I'm in Canada and didn't change my region but it seems that people gets updates early is the morning and I will have the notification at around 10h00AM.

Let me know if it works.

kka

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
ah no don't need to change the region. Basically you have 2 options, come here and check everyday if there is any app updates or if you do see one that you have installed but didn't get the notification yet, just wait a couple of hours. For me, I'm in Canada and didn't change my region but it seems that people gets updates early is the morning and I will have the notification at around 10h00AM.

Let me know if it works.

still no change but I will wait for a few days to see it is a timing problem...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans