Todays App Updates

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
NASA | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Version 7.2.0.0
- Sharing and sending for all items
- Light theme support
- Integration with music+videos
- Fixed text trimming in list view
- Improved ability to add & remove favorites
- Latest News immediately displays
- Privacy and Legal text

Social Reads | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

What's new in v1.5.9.5:
- Status update bug fix

Skype | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

What?s new?
- Face-to-face video calls look better than ever with high definition video support.
- Show your smile or just what?s around you ? with front and rear camera support.
- Video calls in portrait or landscape, whichever feels best.

Features:
- Call friends and family with free Skype to Skype voice calls over 3G* or WiFi.
- Make free video calls to anyone else on Skype as well as low cost calls to mobiles and landline around the world.
- Send instant messages to friends on Skype, as well as friends on Messenger if you sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Stay in touch even when the app is closed, with call and message notifications.
- See all your Skype contacts in the People Hub**. System requirements:
- Skype for Windows Phone 8 requires Windows Phone 8.
- To ensure the best quality experience, Skype for Windows Phone requires a minimum of 512MB of memory. For the best Skype experience, we recommend using an unlimited data plan or a WiFi connection. Want to know more? Visit Skype for Windows Phone: Download Skype for Windows Phone, free video chat, SMS and IM Got a question? Check Skype?s FAQ page: http://skype.com/go/help.faq.windowsphone

* Operator data charges may apply.
** Available on Windows Phone version 8.0.10211.204 and above.

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Photosynth v 1.6

- Mitigation for camera viewfinder turning green after using Photosynth
- Update to camera calibration logic to properly preserve field of view information
- Improvements to auto-cropping a flat panorama for sharing or saving to camera roll

Actually am having issues w/updating process. "This app is not available for your device. Tap here for more info"
"App not available...this might be because your phone software needs to be updated, the app is exclusive to a different mobile provider, or the app is not available in your country/region"

Hmmmm....HTC 8X here US...previously had it. Uninstalled attempted to re-install and got this. One time it allowed to install but wanted to sign up for X-box???????

Issued resolved...d/l successful thru wp8.com online store

Last edited:

anees_a

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
UC Browser

2.8.2 Note: Increased Language Support now available to all users

What’s New in this version:
1.Night Mode Optimization
2.Increased Language Support
3.Website address auto-complete
4.Better Privacy Support

Features:
★Flexible Modes
Includes Night Mode, Speed Mode, Incognito Browsing, Text-only Browsing. Added a brightness control for Night Mode.

★Smart Downloads
Keeps the screen on while downloading, which makes sure your Wi-Fi stays connected.

★Customized Themes & Lockscreen Wallpaper
Change the browser skin from the UC Theme Center. These can also be used as lockscreen wallpaper.

★Multi-tabs management
Multiple tabs help you switch between different sites without refreshing.

★Speed Dial
Speed Dial and Site Navigation offer you a convenient way to access your favorite sites, such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, Yahoo and NY times.

Blockfall

Video Player for VLC

Version 1.6 fixes problems on Linux.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I've done that several times but still no apps updates notification :unhappysweat:
Haven't seen any updates notifications for 2 weeks. Now I just rely on this thread, through wpcentral or others Lumia.

Same with me... The last update I got was the HERE Drive + and now I rely on this site. I've contacted WindowsPhoneSupport on Twitter last night and they told me the same thing that it is in the link, with the remove tile, reboot and re-ad tile....Still no updates!!!!

They should implement a check update manually in the Store...just like the OS update and map update options.

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Brackets 2013

The Good:
East-West bracket glitch fixed (division tags)
Final score now saves

The Bad:
unplayed games are still red
emailed brackets are wrong (division tags)
Live Tile links to Results and won't show brackets (have to access thru App list)

<tick tock>

Update (3.21.13)
Most everything appears to be working correctly now, tho emailed bracket tags are still wrong. But definitely an improvement..
- successfully picked games are green, unsuccessful are red, unplayed are white
- Live Tile updates games won/lost tally
- Live Tile links to results and also can access brackets (may have been my bad on that one)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss