Todays App Updates

anees_a

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Al Quran

Al Quran App is complete Quran in beautiful Arabic Font. It also has verse-by-verse translation, verse-by-verse recitation and search in Arabic options. You can listen to the recitation while connected to internet connection, or you can download the recitation to listen later when you do not have internet connection. You can change font size/font type/color theme to customize the app to your liking.

Currently there are 35+ translations available. E.g. English, Albanian, Amazigh, Arabic, Chinese, Urdu.

Currently verse-by-verse audio recitations are available in 15+ reciter’s voice. E.g:
• Abdurrahmaan As-Sudais
• Abdul Basit Murattal
• Abdullah Basfar
• And many more…

** Verse-by-Verse recitations use the internet to download audio files.​

Zomato

Zomato Restaurant Finder app gives you restaurant recommendations around you and lets you look at menus, pictures and maps for 75,000 restaurants in India, United Kingdom, UAE, Qatar and Sri Lanka.
Zomato.com for Windows Phone also lets you check ratings and reviews of all restaurants in your city. Zomato on your Windows Phone device is location aware - it recommends you the best restaurants around your current location.
Features
- Search for restaurants by location/cuisine/name
- Get personalized recommendations through notifications by following foodies with similar taste and opinion on Zomato
- Use "open now" filter to find restaurants open at a specific time
- Find what you are craving - search within the 3 million dishes being served across 70,000 restaurants across 18 cities being covered by Zomato
- View Menu, Pictures, Directions, Contact and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway
- Rate and Review restaurants directly from the app
- Add restaurants to Favorites/Wishlist/Been-there and create a "to-do" list of restaurants

What's New in Version 2.2
- Added Manila to the list of cities available on Zomato
- Support for 720p devices
- bugfixes and performance improvements​

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Same with me... The last update I got was the HERE Drive + and now I rely on this site. I've contacted WindowsPhoneSupport on Twitter last night and they told me the same thing that it is in the link, with the remove tile, reboot and re-ad tile....Still no updates!!!!

They should implement a check update manually in the Store...just like the OS update and map update options.

I guess we are the unlucky few :grincry:
Yes, the option to check manually would be great.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I guess we are the unlucky few :grincry:
Yes, the option to check manually would be great.

I tweeted to WindowsPhoneSupport again this morning...IT'S driving me crazy!!!!!! LOL!!! I feel like the only option left to do is hard reset which I really don't want to do right now!

wilsey

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I tweeted to WindowsPhoneSupport again this morning...IT'S driving me crazy!!!!!! LOL!!! I feel like the only option left to do is hard reset which I really don't want to do right now!

I tweeted them before and they said they will look into the problem.
Exactly, I don't want to do hard reset right now. Even though, I'm tempted to :grincry: , as I don't have Xbox Music on my phone, and so far, the only way I found out is to hard reset.
But, a friend of mine who got his Lumia 920 in the first few days, didn't see any updates as well. Hard reset several times and still no updates notifications. So, hard reset might or might not fix the problem.
And actually 2 weeks ago when I started have this problem, his phone also. Then suddenly, last week, all the updates notifications showed up on his phone. Strange.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I tweeted them before and they said they will look into the problem.
Exactly, I don't want to do hard reset right now. Even though, I'm tempted to :grincry: , as I don't have Xbox Music on my phone, and so far, the only way I found out is to hard reset.
But, a friend of mine who got his Lumia 920 in the first few days, didn't see any updates as well. Hard reset several times and still no updates notifications. So, hard reset might or might not fix the problem.
And actually 2 weeks ago when I started have this problem, his phone also. Then suddenly, last week, all the updates notifications showed up on his phone. Strange.

Wow! Ok I started to do my backup and hard reset tonight but I might not do it now. One thing that I thought also was removing my phone from windowsphone.ca and linked it back...but doing that they say that I need to hard reset my phone anyway...

If WindowsPhoneSupport replies to my tweet, I will post back for sure!

awesomeplant

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Rdio.... but I'm not sure what this fixes... Tried skipping a few songs in a row and.. yup, still broke. Bout to give up on you, Rdio :/ Sad as I think your PC/web apps are phenomenal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon