Todays App Updates

Pl4ub

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
9 updates showing to me, wow. One is Tunein Radio and weird option now in settings, enable fm-receiver. Tunein already preparing for that possible future fm update for wp8 phones? Or it's just mistakenly showing there for wp8 phones and is really only for wp7 phones.

TheSuperject

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
9 updates showing to me, wow. One is Tunein Radio and weird option now in settings, enable fm-receiver. Tunein already preparing for that possible future fm update for wp8 phones? Or it's just mistakenly showing there for wp8 phones and is really only for wp7 phones.

have the other 8 updates already been covered here?

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Temple run got for me several days an error, when i clicked update it showed an screen Where came Nothing for update, and when i clicked back it again showed one update on Store and when i clicked again update then again it showed no downloads, nyt Today when i clicked update it finally worked and now when i pin it to my mainscreen it isnt anymore white nyt With logo

johnnylai

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
well, the latest update of temple run is even more buggy for me.....The un-responded swipes rate highly increase...............saddddd

Manojkumar_25

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Try restarting and then try to update you will be able to download it...as this update just fixs the background issue which happens in light theme mode..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos