Todays App Updates

Chris_Kez

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
:) not really. Looks like people post the names of apps that get updated without checking if they've already been mentioned before.

My bad; I usually flip back a few pages to see if it's been posted and must have spaced this time. In my defense though, I was the first to include a version number :)

Lee Gary

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
SG News

Self-promoting apps allowed in wpcentral forum? I made this app and would like to seek feedback

Anyway, it's a news aggregation app that is quite different from what i have been seeing from the appstore, most of the news apps are from the publisher themselves and are always branded with their own company's branding etc. And there is usually only 1 news source (themselves).

There are some apps like the featured Weave app, which i feel is a very powerful and visually appealing app, but it starts to get more complicated and i might lose track of what i'm trying to do. I've read somewhere that preaches the idea to focus 1 main purpose for the app, and for me, it's for reading news. Hope everyone can give me a chance :)

2359bca8-01f7-41e4-a46e-331e101f1402

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
SG News

Self-promoting apps allowed in wpcentral forum? I made this app and would like to seek feedback

Anyway, it's a news aggregation app that is quite different from what i have been seeing from the appstore, most of the news apps are from the publisher themselves and are always branded with their own company's branding etc. And there is usually only 1 news source (themselves).

There are some apps like the featured Weave app, which i feel is a very powerful and visually appealing app, but it starts to get more complicated and i might lose track of what i'm trying to do. I've read somewhere that preaches the idea to focus 1 main purpose for the app, and for me, it's for reading news. Hope everyone can give me a chance :)

http://cdn.marketplaceimages.window...1402?imageType=ws_screenshot_small&rotation=0

It is a nice one ... even there could be more news sources of other Asian countries, like Philippines, and more general Asian news ... and maybe some holiday destination news too (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, etc.)

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Just notified about three app updates. I scrolled back a couple of pages and didn't see these mentioned.

Wikipedia

Wheel of Wealth

Calculator3 (cubed)

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Unification

v1.0.2.4
last updated 4/17/13

---------------------------------
WHAT'S NEW
Added the ability to have repeat Notifications removed!
Multi-selection Remove added for Notifications!
------------------------------------

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb