Todays App Updates

jhdutch95

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Photoplay v 1.2

- REPLY COMMENTS feature: just tap left edge of the screen near the comment you wish to reply;
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS feature: receive notifications about comments, likes, new followers, replies, reposts and feed updates with new photos from FAVOURITE USERS;
- LIVE TILE feature: animated tile with your feed photos - just pin the app tile to your homescreen;
- performance improvement;
- stability improvement.

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
HERE Maps Data Overhaul for WP8; Brings Multiple Improvements

Better map coverage for Tunisia, Senegal and Cyprus
1.86 million building outlines in Croatia
Public transit for Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan (would HERE Transit work there now?)
Trucking routes and other changes

You can update your maps by going to settings > applications > maps > check for updates.

Darren Walsh

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Quick question, in maps settings it says use my location but it finds me either way , I have my location turned on in settings (not maps) for all apps to find me. Is the location in maps for when I have the other location turned off so it will only work on maps and not all apps??

how1ard

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Quick question, in maps settings it says use my location but it finds me either way , I have my location turned on in settings (not maps) for all apps to find me. Is the location in maps for when I have the other location turned off so it will only work on maps and not all apps??
Dude this is an updates thread, because someone knows Maps has been updated doesn't make them a guru on the app, it means they own the app same as you do.
If you have a question the best bet is start your own thread with your question and it will attract loads of help from members of the community who look for threads like that and they will help you out, I've done this a number of times and it works really well.

how1ard

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
it was posted yesterday. Please double check before posting app updates.
Also please consider that 99.9% of the people here also checks wpcentral.com website

^^^^^ THIS!! It only takes a few seconds to check that the update you've found hasn't already been posted. Sometimes you see them posted twice, underneath each other, hours apart. I mean really, c'mon.

That's me done for the day. Promise.

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
HERE Maps Data Overhaul for WP8; Brings Multiple Improvements

Better map coverage for Tunisia, Senegal and Cyprus
1.86 million building outlines in Croatia
Public transit for Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan (would HERE Transit work there now?)
Trucking routes and other changes

You can update your maps by going to settings > applications > maps > check for updates.

thank you!!!!!!!!

better map coverage for india and UAE...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes