Todays App Updates

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Monster Burner now allows you to unlock the last three Challenges : Revenge of the Enchantresses, Spider Lair, and Fright Night.

Was hoping it would fix the issue where the app won't open on my phone, but it does not :(

PIP
* Speech now enabled by default (touching the 4 corners)
* Adds a few extra phrases
* App list icon updated

Anthony Vangeli

May 11, 2013
Visit site
MyFitnessPal Version 2.0 - 2/28/13 (WP8 Only update, it seems, but I can't confirm.)

The update spruces up the interface, things seem to load quicker, and there are now live tiles that take full advantage of small, medium, and wide tiles. (And are quite awesome, I might add.) Can pin just the app icon from the app list, which seems to do nothing, or pin a live tile of your daily summary from within the app, and apparently even pin a tile to quick-add meals or exercise. (I haven't found the option to pin that in the app yet, but it's in the screenshots on the marketplace. I'll find it soon.) Also, they added the friends feed!

Apparently there are still a ton of features not included in the WP version of the app, but this is the first update of the app since 2011 if I remember correctly. Hopefully they are going to add more in the near future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos