Todays App Updates

androidtoWM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
NJ Transit Helper

Updates available in Ver 2.4.2:• Performance Improvements• Improved Error Handling• Bug Fixes• Holiday Schedule Improvements
Me Tweets

Yammer

1.4.0.0 Update:- Image attachments now appear in conversations and messages- Navigate to shared conversations without leaving the app- Upload multiple images at once- Design improvements and bug fixes
My Stocks Portfolio
(v3.7.3 changes
- Added an option to toggle preview charts on quotes tab- Bug fixes)

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
another duplicate post

Believe it or not, being virtual policeman is ineffective, thankless und not profitable. ;-) WPCentral forums are international. Here you can find a lot of 'early teenagers' aged 13 or less, also not everyone around here speaks english on communicative level, so they won't even understand your orders.. :p Youngsters just wants to grab 'likes' and 'thanks'... What about older ones? I guess they are too lazy to waste their time checking previous pages... As much as I don't want to read doubled update info, I don't wanto to read someones complaints. You have to accept fact, that you won't make any difference with your comments. You just bring your own brick to this double-posting - off-topic mess (just like me with this post). If there are any moderators then they should keep it clear, not you, mate. It's not worth your time and nerves. Just do your job. Post updates info, and stick to the rules - thats all what you can do about it.

Ad. Get Me Rated! from Nokia Collection updated to 2.0. Now with live chat.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Believe it or not, being virtual policeman is ineffective, thankless und not profitable. ;-) WPCentral forums are international. Here you can find a lot of 'early teenagers' aged 13 or less, also not everyone around here speaks english on communicative level, so they won't even understand your orders.. :p Youngsters just wants to grab 'likes' and 'thanks'... What about older ones? I guess they are too lazy to waste their time checking previous pages... As much as I don't want to read doubled update info, I don't wanto to read someones complaints. You have to accept fact, that you won't make any difference with your comments. You just bring your own brick to this double-posting - off-topic mess (just like me with this post). If there are any moderators then they should keep it clear, not you, mate. It's not worth your time and nerves. Just do your job. Post updates info, and stick to the rules - thats all what you can do about it.

Ad. Get Me Rated! from Nokia Collection updated to 2.0. Now with live chat.

Well let me do mine and you do yours, thanks for the inputs though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster