Todays App Updates

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Read op, nowhere its written that this thread for actual updates..
Its says, feel free to share any updates...
Pls don't restrict members from sharing...

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 India gdr3

how1ard

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Read op, nowhere its written that this thread for actual updates..
Its says, feel free to share any updates...
Pls don't restrict members from sharing.

""Thought i'd make a wee thread to add all the latest updates to apps we get.
Just so we can share the latest info with each other.
Feel free to post your latest updates. :)"

Look back at pages and see the lack of rumour and BS. There's plenty of news threads on this site, tons of them.

If people are happy to have lots of news posted in this thread in with the actual updates they came here for then I'll shut up. I'm not restricting anyone (not a moderator) I'm just saying........

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site

The reason why I post these things here is there are no rules mentioned by the OP. I don't feel like creating a special thread when it can be just written into a post. Anything that is related to an app launch or update, I'll post it here. Sometimes these tips are made into an an article by our fellow editors here. So its not useless.

PS: I don't post rumors. I only post those things that have some evidence to back it up.

how1ard

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
The reason why I post these things here is there are no rules mentioned by the OP. I don't feel like creating a special thread when it can be just written into a post. Anything that is related to an app launch or update, I'll post it here. Sometimes these tips are made into an an article by our fellow editors here. So its not useless.

PS: I don't post rumors. I only post those things that have some evidence to back it up.

Fair enough, I guess I'm just used to seeing people posting snappy update information here that can be acted upon there and then. Like I said if people are happy for you to turn this into a news thread then who am I to disagree? Have at it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99