Todays App Updates

zwuncki

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand, why few smart people are hell-bent on pointing out duplicate posts of others in this thread? (saying it with due respect to opinion of others)
What's the harm in reading a few extra posts?
The purpose is to share maximum possible genuine information available.
Guys, please share and try to avoid duplicates.

The point here is that people read about a new update and check it, but it's old news and they already have the latest update.
It's really annoying. Some people have trouble with the store showing new updates. And always checking for nothing because people can't read just one page of this thread is b.....

This a thread about updates not about an update list people are shown sometimes weeks later...

iainmann

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Jeez...hope this hasn't been mentioned before or I might be executed.
People Search is up to vs 2.5.
People Search | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

NEW IN VERSION 2.5
- Rewritten search algorithm
- New search feature, first letter(s) in names seperated with space ("ALBE EI" will find "ALBErt EInstein"
- Pinned contactinfo can now have QR as tile graphics
- Latvian/Lithuanian search characters. A big thanks to Ilmars Marcin?
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
- And more, see WHAT'S NEW in the application for details.

dinesh84d

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
The point here is that people read about a new update and check it, but it's old news and they already have the latest update.
It's really annoying. Some people have trouble with the store showing new updates. And always checking for nothing because people can't read just one page of this thread is b.....

This a thread about updates not about an update list people are shown sometimes weeks later...

Buddy, my limited point was not to discourage new users from posting in this thread.

WP ecosystem is growing and there can be indiscipline by few greenhorns at occasions.

Another reason of my post was, i have seen few people thrashing others when somebody says last update posted is not available in my region or similar things.

I mean, why we are so intolerant?

It is the responsibility of the learned to educate others (it should not only be about thrashing who make mistakes by posting duplicates).

Anyway, we have already polluted this sacred thread by this out of place discussion (as this thread is about updates only) which surely doesn't belong here.

Thanks for trying to understand my side of it.

shreadow

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
thanks man for letting us know. i have Lumia updater as well as sys app
but none of them notifies me,
i Wish Nokia would say what are the things they updated and improved in those updates

faalil

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Facebook For Windows 8.1 updated
New features:

- Tagging
- Improved Live Tiles
- Set windows profile pic when you upload a new profile pic
- Download and upload files from messages
- Download and upload photos from messages
- Upload photos to a specific album
- Choose and set your cover photo
- Choose and set your profile picture
- Use your profile picture as your Windows account picture
- Add a secondary tile to go directly to messages (choose this from the app bar in messages view)

This release also includes many bug fixes.

Facebook app for Windows in the Windows Store

:I shouldnt post this here but this update is BIG... ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99