Todays App Updates

s_madhekar

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
ProShot

What's new:
v3.1
+ New UI
+ Huge performance improvement for low memory devices (almost 2X speedup on image processing)
+ Performance improvements across all devices, including smoother scrolling, reduced video memory usage, and faster image processing.
+ Integrated shutter selection into the right panel
+ Lumia 1020: 5MP option now saves the 41MP image to local storage (8 and 12MP settings already did this).
+ bug fixes

ProShot | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

how1ard

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
It changed the live tile, too. It now includes background photo...although the photo looks pretty dark.

The background photo feature is unreliable too, yet to get it working on mine. Current status being displayed on Lock Screen is still not supported either. Unless that's just me as well (Lumia 1020).

Binoya Mathews

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Yep, there was another update.

Beta getting updated again and again.When is the main version going to get updated??I swear if FB had made the app we would`ve had a feature rich app long back. Guess it`s got something to do with the people hub, integrated messaging and all that crap and its still way behind in terms of functionality compared to what the official app is capable of on the other platforms .

uncletoma

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Yup yourself said you have here drive. So you can not install here drive + since it made for flagship models like lumia 920 and so on. Low end windows phone will get here drive. The difference between them is that in here drive plus you can use it globally. Where as in here drive it's restricted to only one country at a time. You can not install here drive + on lumia 520,620,etc. since you have here drive just update it. Both have the same features and same updates.
In yours words seems that L720 is low end and L620 is high end.
But the true is another one: all Lumia devices can have Drive+, but you must buy it (i don't rmember how) in order to have global navigation..
How? Read here.

HERE-Apps-Availability-680x1024.png

Otherwise the alphanumeric error depend on two things:
1) our friend tried to use the proxy trick. ATM proxy server doesn't work! (read topic here or @XDA-Developer), so sysapp pusher give that error
2) our friend have a legal upgrade to Drive+ but MS servers for updating are busy (happens)

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Logic Block
Logic Block exclusive
Sleeve Music
GeoPhoto
Aces of the Luftwafe
Car Starter
Film Closet
6sec
Kick Off