Todays App Updates

greycounciller

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Had an update to "Angry Words V1.05" last week.
DON'T Update, totally messes up the game, Lots of crashes and errors,"Chat" doesn't work and unable to play "Blank" tiles.

Fixed now.
Incorporates ads now :--{}

Last edited:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
They were updated 3-5 days ago

so what you want prove if it was updated 3-5 days ago ? what if ray didn't read the previous post regarding the app update , he tried to help someone by posting these apps , imagine in this way some new user just opened this thread and he/she is unaware of the app update ray posted ;)

zwuncki

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
So these days no one has to read anymore? It's really annoying that people just do something without thinking (in this case reading) before, even if they just wanna help.

It's NO help if people are checking for updates for nothing because update news is old. No help at all!

fpetro22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So these days no one has to read anymore? It's really annoying that people just do something without thinking (in this case reading) before, even if they just wanna help.

It's NO help if people are checking for updates for nothing because update news is old. No help at all!

Your kidding right? It is not old if they didn't see it the first time. Can't you just accept someone's help without complaining? Pretty sad that you have nothing else to do..............

fpetro22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
They were updated 3-5 days ago

how to get beta & please can you give link?

Is it really that big of a deal if someone posts an update that has already been posted? Can't you just ignore it? What are you trying to prove by saying " it was updated 3-5 days ago"? We don't live on this thread. Are we supposed to go check and make sure no one else posted the update before we post the update so your day doesn't get ruined? Grow up and get a life.

zwuncki

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Your kidding right? It is not old if they didn't see it the first time. Can't you just accept someone's help without complaining? Pretty sad that you have nothing else to do..............

It's NO help when people post updates already updated. Live Tile almost never show updates so we have to look for our own. And each old update means more work than no post at all.

Why can't people at least post the update date? Then everyone would know if it's old (for them) or not.
Of course help is very appreciated but it is no help when you have to check for nothing! that's all. And I don't think it's so much work to post the app name AND the update date.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I wrote because for that its updated (as ray wrote 4apps), so that we will not check again on sysapp pusher as just I checked or will open individual app to check update.
Moreover if there is repetition of posts then it will be very difficult to read as again and again we have to check. so why can't just you ignore this post (not forum) :wink:
Or if I wrote is your day does get ruined.
Is it really that big of a deal if someone posts an update that has already been posted? Can't you just ignore it? What are you trying to prove by saying " it was updated 3-5 days ago"? We don't live on this thread. Are we supposed to go check and make sure no one else posted the update before we post the update so your day doesn't get ruined? Grow up and get a life.

dinesh84d

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Apart from Thanks & Like, we need unlike button too (require it more than ever today).

May be ability to delete own posts, can also be added (for WP8 app).

Being a quick & casual user, don't have time (read it as "urge" here) to search & post in appropriate forum.

No need to reply or quote.

Last edited:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Apart from Thanks & Like, we need unlike button too.

May be ability to delete own posts, can also be added.

Being a quick & casual user, don't have time (read it as "urge" here) to search & post in appropriate forum.

No need to reply or quote.

One can delete his/her own post anytime from web browser/mobile nation forum apps.just click on edit and then tap delete post .

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

Last edited:

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Guys Wtf? Is this some kind of a discussion thread ? Everytime a post is being made I visit this thread anxiuos to see an update and all I find is one arguing with the other and giving suggestion and stuff. Please go to the forums and open a separate thread regarding all your concerns and discussions. Sorry for being rude but please stop beating up one another and keep this thread clean.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos