Todays App Updates

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Subway surfers for 512mb ram??

Reported concern to MS,others do this as well,this is a pirated copy of the original subway surfers and should be removed from the store.I dunno why MS allowed its certification??

I dunno man, but just downloaded this and to say I'm furious doesn't even justify the emotions Im feeling now.

1. Apps are passed without verification.
2. Subways Surfer runs pretty good in my 720, which raises the issue, why the hell isn't it still not being released for 512ram devices?

Daneshd1

May 12, 2013
Visit site

I dunno man, but just downloaded this and to say I'm furious doesn't even justify the emotions Im feeling now.

1. Apps are passed without verification.
2. Subways Surfer runs pretty good in my 720, which raises the issue, why the hell isn't it still not being released for 512ram devices?

true that .. Its working fine on l620 also

Usama Jawad96

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site

Yeah,it is working fine on my L620 as well,That makes me angry towards KILOO and MS even more.
I mean what kind of developement team have they gone if a single person is able to patch THEIR game but their OWN Dev Team cant even patch their OWN game. -_-
And I'm angry at MS for certifying this game,I mean what are they checking if they are allowing a clone of such a FAMOUS game on wpstore without even knowing?? -.-
This is the second time such a famous game has been cloned and allowed.Remember that fake copy of fruit ninja??
Pardon for going off-topic on this thread,I need to let of some steam. :p

sp8y

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Battery by Arthur Semenov updated on 10/03/2014 to v1.10.5.0.

No changelog posted but appears to have the addition of a "stop music" shortcut.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss