bigboss-62

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Last edited:

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes and I like it better than Tweetium.

Yes, I like Aeries a lot too, I am one of the beta testers and the last update today bring so much bug fixing, performance improving, new options etc. Push notifications are planed for Aeries once all the bugs are ironed and fixed, at least I think it will be like that.
However, Aeries is gorgeous, super fast, accurate, and light Twitter app. Cuz of Aeries i uninstall other 3 twitter clients including the official one and now Aeries is my everyday Twitter client. This thing can only get better with time, so we have to support the developer who is trying a lot to bring to public maybe one of the future best Twitter clients. Hence, we must support any developer who is developing for WP no matter how important or not is the app. :)

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I like Aeries a lot too, I am one of the beta testers and the last update today bring so much bug fixing, performance improving, new options etc. Push notifications are planed for Aeries once all the bugs are ironed and fixed, at least I think it will be like that.

However, Aeries is gorgeous, super fast, accurate, and light Twitter app. Cuz of Aeries i uninstall other 3 twitter clients including the official one and now Aeries is my everyday Twitter client. This thing can only get better with time, so we have to support the developer who is trying a lot to bring to public maybe one of the future best Twitter clients. Hence, we must support any developer who is developing for WP no matter how important or not is the app. :)

True. But I still miss some features like push notifications, a full notification view like there in official twitter app. I don't like different pivots for retweets, favourites, etc.

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
True. But I still miss some features like push notifications, a full notification view like there in official twitter app. I don't like different pivots for retweets, favourites, etc.

You can suggest those things to the developer, he is very friendly, open and communicative with the users (or for now beta testers), also there is an option in Settings to pick which "Tabs" you wanna be shown in the main app window, like enable/disable thing. :)
I did report regularly to him about bugs i found and suggestions i have, he likes very much when beta testers are doing that. Today, most of those bugs are fixed and some suggestions accepted. Push notifications are coming, I think once they got implemented in the app, the app will go official :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven