Todays App Updates

bigboss-62

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
TreasureTag v1.8.1.1 (02/26/2015)
http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=026c771b-473d-4593-b5db-e43cc8a3117b
  • Changelog:
    • This update checks for new firmware that gives your Treasure Tags an even better connection with your phone

MonWindowsPhone v4.0.4.0 (02/26/2015)
http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=92387e61-9d48-e011-854c-00237de2db9e
  • Changelog:
    • Add rules before posting a comment.
    - Add tile redirecting to the forum on app start screen
    - Remove ability to modify a comment locked by a moderator
    - Misc bug fixes

Sent from my RM-821_eu_france_267 using Tapatalk

bigboss-62

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Maleficent Free Fall v1.8.1.0 (02/26/2015)
http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=22f710d9-c248-4db1-a913-4fd97c3744a5
  • Changelog:
    • Free Fall fans, here’s another action-packed update to continue your spectacular journey!
    ? Play as the delicate Dew Fairy across 40 NEW levels!
    ? Try Dew Fairy’s magical power-up and remove blockers!
    • TWO NEW game modes:
    ? Watch out for rotators that will spin away in all directions!
    ? Try your luck and open the chests!
    • Play one of our most popular game modes, ‘Chase the Wallerbogs’!

MEGA Privacy v2.0.5.81 (02/26/2015)
http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=1b70a4ef-8b9c-4058-adca-3b9ac8cc194a
  • Changelog:
    • MEGA SDK update
    • Lots of changes thanks to feedback from our great Windows Phone users
    • SD Card download improvements/fix
    • Added transfer speed to uploads and downloads. Compare with other cloud providers.
    • Web link/Import link footer fix
    • Use latest public SDK update (https://github.com/meganz/sdk)
    • Updated User-Agent to aid debugging
    • Single thumbnail row fix for camera uploads
    • Double tap Folder/File picker dialog crash fix
    • Preparations for multiple-languages
    • Updates for future session management
    • Various fixes

Sent from my RM-821_eu_france_267 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
it doesn't show up in search, its gone, oh i am not doubting you, there is obviously some technical issue, its removed for me in the UK, even if i click on rudy's other apps 6tag is the only one missing, perhaps its been removed in order to have the new one published, not sure.

Search it in the store, there IS an update and it fixed the crash upon open bug.

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
it doesn't show up in search, its gone, oh i am not doubting you, there is obviously some technical issue, its removed for me in the UK, even if i click on rudy's other apps 6tag is the only one missing, perhaps its been removed in order to have the new one published, not sure.

That shouldn't be the case... Strange but yeah some sort of technical issue like with OneDrive in my earlier attempts.

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

That shouldn't be the case... Strange but yeah some sort of technical issue like with OneDrive in my earlier attempts.

Guys, do you ever read the WC home page articles? :)
6tag 4.0 temporarily pulled due to crashing bug, fix due soon [update: it's back!] | Windows Central

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
About MEGA Privacy latest update (2.0.5.81), You might encounter some bug when you start the app. So here is what to do:
- When you start the app you might get error notification where you can choose whether to send auto-generated bug report to the developers or not. Please, send the report, tap Yes.
- After the update i started the app around 10 time again, in each start i got that bug notification, BUT, since the first time i send the bug report, the rest of the times i just tapped NO and the app continued to work normally, it didn't crash or close..
- That was fine but it started to bothers me, so I restart the phone and tap MEGA Privacy and there was no bug notification anymore, the app was working perfectly.
- So, do not get mad, just send the auto-generated Bug Report to the developers, Restart the phone, Enjoy MEGA Privacy, simple eh? :)
I am sure that MEGA Privacy developers will solve this issue super fast, cuz we who use this app/service knows how dedicated and fast bug-fixing MEGA Privacy developers are. Wish at least half of the apps in the store got this kind of developers dedication.

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Maybe you should note that I posted the updates for the two apps (and the links worked fine for me) close to two hours prior to the articles :)?

You do see that tiny smiley face at the end of my sentence, right? What that tells you? Was just kidding in a good way, no offense :) Anyway, for some people is still "invisible" (the app), so this kind of things takes time to show in other markets. So, I used your last comments to point to other users who will still come and complain they are not seeing the app. It was not about you, it was about in general meaning. :)

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Uhm I have the app, I open your link and I can't install, I open the link for my VLC Beta app and it says not available for your device even though its installed. I'm soo confused <->

This is private beta, only available for the lucky 10000.
And yes, the public beta seems to be removed on WP as well as W8. They say it will come back soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss