IMDB, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, Kindle.

As I understand, to get quick resume, you just have to recompile your app with the new tools correct?

Why are these taking so long to get updated? Especially Facebook and Twitter. That's just bogus. Those are joint venture apps as well.
    10-06-2011 12:18 AM
    Agree, these big players should have been ready but I think they're in a bit of a position because if they roll out simply recompiled versions a lot of people complain there's no new features - so maybe they're finishing off some improvements.

Twitter - definately needs to be faster and a black metro theme please! Now they own Tweetdeck maybe that's the route - they'll take?

Facebook - think with the recent Web overhaul this needs a complete redesign especially for messaging, notifications and feeds. Would love to see some Page Admin stuff in there too. MS and Facebook have a good relationship - they should be capitalizing on it now Use the OS for baseline things - and the App for new features such as timeline etc...

Amazon - Can't comment, not available here in the UK anyway :(

Kindle - Needs to be Faster could be great with some mango features (live tiles for shopping, new titles etc)

IMDB - Yup, always been a flixster user anyway - but would love to see some more social integration into both these apps...

More...where are you Audible? Tweetdeck?...would like a better Board Express app too! (Would be awesome with live tiles)
    10-06-2011 08:05 AM
    Does anyone have the latest on when we will see Lync? integrating with Office Communicator on my Windows Mobile device is the only thing I miss from my old phone. Once I have Lync, WP7.5 will truly have provided me with everything I need!
    10-06-2011 08:12 AM
    I'd love to see a Board Express update if just for fast switching. It'd be really nice to visit an external link and be able to hop right back in. But unless you enjoy disappointment you should have no hope whatsoever that that app will get updated.
    10-06-2011 09:40 AM
    I'd love to see a Board Express update if just for fast switching. It'd be really nice to visit an external link and be able to hop right back in. But unless you enjoy disappointment you should have no hope whatsoever that that app will get updated.
    Apparently the app has been abandoned, or so sayeth the dudes over at XDA
    10-06-2011 10:06 AM
    Missing on WP7

- Amazon cloud player
    - Banking apps for Citibank, Chase, American Express (the mobile version of these website suck)
    - Pandora
    - Dropbox (maybe)
    10-06-2011 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD