After updated to Mango, I can't download apps from marketplace. After choosing apps, it will start download, but after a while, it will show "Attention Required". When i tap it, it showed " We can't complete the download because your network connection is too slow. Try again in a little while." But when i check my internet connection, which is WiFi, it is fast and no problems.Any fix for it? Thank you.
    10-08-2011 03:24 AM
    Remove your battery for 10 seconds, then stick it back in.
    10-08-2011 05:24 AM
    Remove your battery for 10 seconds, then stick it back in.
    The same problem exist even after i followed your instruction.Any other fix available?thanks.
    10-08-2011 12:08 PM
    you're downloading over wifi - are you keeping your phone 'on' with the screen displaying?

when your screen times out, the wifi is paused.
    10-08-2011 12:13 PM
    you're downloading over wifi - are you keeping your phone 'on' with the screen displaying?

when your screen times out, the wifi is paused.
    Same too after i followed your instructions..keep saying my connection is slow..although my IE9 mobile work perfectly.
    10-08-2011 12:26 PM
    good to know.

I've read about live IDs getting hosed up with the marketplace - I would contact support to make sure it's nothing on that end. Windows Phone Support

In the meantime, try the battery out for a few minutes, not just a few seconds.
    10-08-2011 12:40 PM
    good to know.

I've read about live IDs getting hosed up with the marketplace - I would contact support to make sure it's nothing on that end. Windows Phone Support

In the meantime, try the battery out for a few minutes, not just a few seconds.
    I did what u mentioned.Now some apps can be installed, but mostly still face the same error stated above.
    10-09-2011 03:50 AM
    I have the exact problem. I get 35KBps so that's not a low download speed. If you come to a conclusion please let me know.
    04-25-2012 05:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD