I found a fun little app called MessageinABottle

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
There's two bottles. One to send messages and one to read messages. You can either send a random message to everyone to read our read others people messages, it's all anonymous so you can finally tell the world you love a certain someone or make a poem or something. Good to get it out of your chest.

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like an interesting app. Tell me, is there a way to amend to the message or add to? Not necessarily reply, but to add a new message and send it back on its way?

Sent from something somewhere.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't know, but you can like a message and you can see how many people had seen the message before. I've seen some chinese stuff even.

jmcclintick

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
With the current version there is the ability to leave comments which added a whole new dynamic to the app. Its really funny to read what some people put in the comments lol.

There is a gold version of the app that should be available soon with some cool new features. Here is the facebook page which has some screen shots of the gold version. https://www.facebook.com/messageinabottleapp

jmcclintick

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I haven't touched the app since they added comments a while ago. Everyone is a comedian now :(

Bummer! Well thanks for checking it out and starting a thread about it.

We are working on some creative ways to solve this exact problem because sometimes it is a little annoying when you have a well thought out message and all the comedians come out to play. We do monitor some of the content on a regular basis because anytime we have to push an update microsoft looks heavily at profanity. Its hard to track down everything sometimes because we have so many messages/comments that flood the app every day lol.

Anyway thanks again for checking it out!

jmcclintick

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs