HTC Connected Media??

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if i quite understand this app..

from what i understand its suppose to let u stream media to and from the phone...ive been able to stream videos/movies i have on my pc to the phone but i havent been able to get anything else to work...i cant stream mp3s, pictures or anything else to the phone from my laptop

also isnt this app suppose to let me stream mp3s, videos and pictures on my phone to other devices like my laptop or ps3? my ps3 isnt able to detect my phone as a media server or anything else.

anybody got this app working perfectly? all my devices are on the same wifi network and still nothing is working as far as streaming my media on my device to my ps3 or streaming any file from my device ...or streaming anything other than video to my phone any help ??

downhillrider

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I got this working the other day actually. I already had tversity on my laptop. so I ran it, the htc app saw it and I was able to watch its always sunny in philadelphia on my phone. I think you can do the same using windows media player's streaming options as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb