Work Schedule app?

Coolaaron88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Is there an app in the Windows Phone Marketplace that allows you to input your work schedules for which days you work or have multiple jobs?

I would love to know. Thank you

Vector555

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Is there an app in the Windows Phone Marketplace that allows you to input your work schedules for which days you work or have multiple jobs?

I would love to know. Thank you
What is wrong with the built in calendar and agenda? This works fine for me. isthere something you need it to do specifically?

Forgewizard

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I schedule my hours in the calendar, but I'd love an app that tallies the hours, pay rate and overtime - which the calendar does not do.

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
That would be interesting. I, like most, just put it into the calender. That way the wife can look it up online and see what I'm doing and also, she can input things like kids appointments and such "in the cloud" and it'll download into my phone.

jdd77

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
That would be interesting. I, like most, just put it into the calender. That way the wife can look it up online and see what I'm doing and also, she can input things like kids appointments and such "in the cloud" and it'll download into my phone.

Man, all this uploading, synching, appointments, integration, alarm sets, clouds... It would be convenient to have a simple work schedule app... Im better off just writing my days down on a peice of paper and carrying it around in my pocket... The simplest ideas are the hardest things to develop for some reason. Everything's gotta synch with something!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro