Hopeing this bug/problem makes its way over to the Board Express guys. I tried posting on their forums but I see no option to start a new thread and the application on my phone won't login to their support forums. At this point I wish we had an alternative to board express. Life is always better with alternatives.

Anyways, I added WPcentral to board express (I'm sure you all have done this as well) and add the forum as a tile on my home screen! Awesome direct link to WPCentral forums using the app. what an awesome feature this is, until I accidentally unpinned it from my homescreen. Now when i try to pin it back it tells me that the app is already pinned to my homescreen.

Has anyone else seen this problem? Know a fix?
    11-28-2011 08:34 PM
    You have to delete WPC from board express then re add it. It will happen every time you power off your phone as well and your live tile will disappear. Not a board express fan myself
    Vector555 likes this.
    11-28-2011 08:41 PM
    I actually tried to remove the wpcentral forum from board express and add it again to no avail. I even continued to have the problem after deleting board express and re-installing. It wasn't till i deleted it, turned off phone, removed battery, then turned on and re-installed that I was able to resolve the problem....
    11-29-2011 06:35 PM
    Yeah, I definitely have a love/hate thing going on with Board Express. Would jump at an alternative.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    11-29-2011 07:19 PM
    Board Express app was updated today. Dunno if it fixes anything but just letting you know. :)
    11-30-2011 03:26 AM
    Board Express app was updated today. Dunno if it fixes anything but just letting you know. :)
    nope didn't fix the live tile issue. I just tested it on my Titan it didn't work live tile was gone after a restart and the app thinks it's still there.
    11-30-2011 07:18 AM
    What is BE live tile feature?
    nope didn't fix the live tile issue. I just tested it on my Titan it didn't work live tile was gone after a restart and the app thinks it's still there.
    11-30-2011 08:55 AM
    What is BE live tile feature?
    The "BE live tile feature" isn't a live tile at all its the ability to pin a forums to the start screen on your phone. More of a direct link than a Live Tile per say but then again not.
    1jaxstate1 likes this.
    11-30-2011 04:54 PM
    On the new BE update, i accidentally let my phone die and when i turned it back on after charging the Live Tile/Forum Tile was put back into place.

Maybe you just need a hard reset??
    12-01-2011 08:00 AM
    Oh cool. I'll give it a try.
    The "BE live tile feature" isn't a live tile at all its the ability to pin a forums to the start screen on your phone. More of a direct link than a Live Tile per say but then again not.
    12-01-2011 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD