I've tweeted them @voxer and they told me they have no current plans on bringing it over

http://mobile.twitter.com/voxer/stat...03452509913089

For those who don't know it's a cross platform push to talk app. Currently available on android and iPhone.

I suggest everyone requests the app on here http://support.voxer.com/entries/206...indows-phone-7. And in there twitter page

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express
    12-03-2011 03:42 PM
    I was just looking on the Voxer web site: Voxer That's a pretty neat concept.
    12-03-2011 03:59 PM
    man i just tried this app out on a android phone this **** is amazing its like the kik messenger app but with voice and it integrates with your facebook account so everybody in your phone book and your facebook page with this app is automatically placed into your contacts

we NEED this app on wp7 this is ridiculous its a great app too

ive been getting responses from them on twitter they say theres a update coming and its gonna let u use the app from the web browser but they didnt say if it was gonna work on the phones or not and they still havent said anything about a wp7 app yet
    12-10-2011 01:01 PM
    It's weird how my friend was talking about this the other day and how she uses it a lot on her Blackberry lol

Sent from my HTC Arrive using Board Express
    12-10-2011 01:47 PM
    anybody else having any progress with this?

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express
    12-25-2011 07:15 PM
    How does this compare to heytell?

Sent from my Windows 7 Phone using Board Express
    12-25-2011 07:29 PM
    HeyTell is out and it looks real similar : http://www.windowscentral.com/heytel...-windows-phone
    02-16-2012 07:20 AM
    How does this compare to heytell?

Sent from my Windows 7 Phone using Board Express
    Voxer is waaaay better than heytell

theres no wait for the message to download to play crap with voxer and u can do group voice chats and in ur chatss u can send pictures, texts and voice

and link ur facebook with ur voxer to vox all ur fb friends with the app

think of voxer as the kik app with the voice option
    02-19-2012 02:45 PM
    Good Nice, thank you very much.:)
    02-20-2012 04:44 AM
    The day WP gets Voxer is the day I say goodbye to my iPhone 4S for good and use my Titan exclusively.

All my friends now use it, if you have a lot of friends on it Voxer is the best communications app ever. SMS, MMS, and voice messages.
    02-20-2012 05:33 AM
    Voxer is waaaay better than heytell

theres no wait for the message to download to play crap with voxer and u can do group voice chats and in ur chatss u can send pictures, texts and voice

and link ur facebook with ur voxer to vox all ur fb friends with the app

think of voxer as the kik app with the voice option
    Thanks. I'm not very impressed with heytell on WP. Seems like it was a lot nicer on android.
    02-20-2012 11:14 AM
    Microsoft should just bake in the functionality into Apollo. Screw waiting and pleading for developers to come around.
    02-21-2012 11:10 PM
    Microsoft should just bake in the functionality into Apollo. Screw waiting and pleading for developers to come around.

I imagine they just might, also iOS probably is already planning it.
    02-22-2012 04:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD