Ffffound problems

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Yay puns!

Back to business, has anyone else having this problem with Ffffound. I love that app but for some reason it doesn't want to save any pics anymore. It was working fine a couple of days ago but no more. Is there a limit I accidentally overlooked?

Did a reinstall, phone reset, reset my router, and i have excellent cellular & WiFi connections but nothing seems to work. Any ideas?

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Seems to be the same here. Perhaps its a copyright issue of some kind.

Sent from my kick-*** Titan using Board Express

RogueCode

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys!
A few days ago I rushed an update out to fix some crashing issues, I also managed to break saving in the process.
I have submitted another update which will fix this and other problems. It should be about 2 days.

I am really really sorry about this, and I take user feedback very seriously, so please let me know about any other problems!
:)

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Updates! I love them. I just wasn't sure if it was my phone or the app. Always makes me feel good when devs take time to make and give an actual reply.

Thanks! I'm good now knowing there's an update on the way to fix things :D

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Looks like they will pull this app. Luckily the website is just fine to use. I guess the adult content is making it a little bit of a violator in the eyes of Microsoft.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

RogueCode

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Dammit it failed again.
I think it may be worsened by the "global favorites" because everyone always favorites dodgy images.
I will maybe change that to require some moderation from me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs