Best Twitter app?

mike_langley

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I've been using the 'stock' Twitter app, but I would like something a little more full-featured (i.e. image previews, lists, favorites, etc). I saw a few recommendations for Mehdoh - doesn't seem to be showing up in the market. I was using TweetCaster on Android, but this one isn't nearly as good. Any other suggestions?

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I like and love using rowi. Not sure if it has the features you're looking for, but it's awesome.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
It's really all down to personal preference, whatever you feel best suits your needs and how you use Twitter. Also, Mehdoh is now back on the Marketplace.

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Birdsong and Rowi appear to be at the top, at least in downloads. Unfortunately, one doesn't remember your position in the timeline, and the other doesn't support multiple accounts.

Peregrine is one that's kinda under the radar but worth a look. Toast notifications, live tile, keeps your position, is fast, and it's free.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Rowi is the best [IMO], as it comes with all the features. It's fast and light too. Birdsong is #2, but is slow to load at times.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I've tried just about all of them; I would say rowi and mehdoh are the best. Birdsong seems to have the smoothest scrolling, but it doesn't remember your place in the timeline, and it loads so slow. I hadn't seen peregrine before, going to give that a shot. Thanks for the heads up!

Major

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I tried the official Twitter app, Rowi, Seesmic, and I finally settled on Mehdoh. I think it's the best available at this time. Tweetcaster was my favorite on Android, and I'm holding out that it will get updated to Android version-level performance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs