Just thought I'd post the heads-up. I am not affiliated with the developer or anything like that. I've just been waiting so long for this app I had to share my excitement here. I've got a samsung focus 1.3 with mango, no unlocks or anything like that, and the app works flawlessly. Worth the wait, in my opinion. Check it out, it just hit the marketplace a few minutes ago.
    12-08-2011 04:21 AM
    I think it works pretty well. Not a Metro UI, but it works as advertised.
    12-08-2011 09:48 AM
    just dl'd it. works like it should. even when you lock the screen. mine kept working even after i backed out of it. the only way i could get it to stop playing is to pause the song. i really hope it isnt still pulling data.
    12-08-2011 10:26 AM
    cool app, horrid tile
    12-08-2011 01:27 PM
    It keeps crashing on me. I choose the playlist I want but it plays the old list. Then I try to choose a different one and it tells me to restart the app. I'm on the HD7. hopefully it is a bug that will get worked out soon. I love Pandora!
    12-08-2011 08:19 PM
    I'll definitely be downloading it ASAP.

Sent from my 3G iPad 2 using Tapatalk
    12-08-2011 09:25 PM
    Saying Metroradio makes me thing of Metrorrhagia :lol:
    12-08-2011 10:54 PM
    I can't get it to work. I'm wondering if I need a sim to get it to work.
    12-08-2011 11:39 PM
    It kinda works on my Focus. I have to login each time I open the app. Also getting an error when selecting a station while another is already playing, and the screen gets stuck at "loading" with all buttons disabled, but the music still plays. I needed to run the "Stop the Music!" app to get out of that.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    12-09-2011 12:06 AM
    Had to find my micro-sim converter. Rowi and MetroRadio are two apps I've found that need cellular data.
    12-09-2011 12:19 AM
    It kinda works on my Focus. I have to login each time I open the app. Also getting an error when selecting a station while another is already playing, and the screen gets stuck at "loading" with all buttons disabled, but the music still plays. I needed to run the "Stop the Music!" app to get out of that.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    I'm having the same issue with the app. Its nice until you want to change stations. I also have to log in each time, even when its streaming music in the background.

Needs the kinks worked out; until then, its just a nice attempt. It certainly isn't ready for prime time.
    12-09-2011 06:43 AM
    I'm having the same issue with the app. Its nice until you want to change stations. I also have to log in each time, even when its streaming music in the background.

Needs the kinks worked out; until then, its just a nice attempt. It certainly isn't ready for prime time.
    Agree. I had the same problems with not being able to switch stations and it getting stuck on the loading screen. Hopefully the developer will be able to work out the kinks.
    12-09-2011 08:55 AM
    It's nice to see someone trying, as Pandora doesn't seem to care.
    sos710m likes this.
    12-09-2011 10:07 AM
    12-11-2011 02:02 AM
    So they do care. And they are jerks it appears.

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express
    12-11-2011 08:38 AM
    Not sure where this should go but I found a bug in Metro Radio.

When playing music connected to headphone jack, and a text comes in, and TellMe cuts in, when I say "reply" to the text, TellMe can not hear my dictation. I experimented and after I stopped and closed Metro Radio, it worked fine.

Almost perfect - as it will pause/fade nicely between TellMe sessions.
    03-23-2012 10:28 AM
    All due respect to the guys working hard to create these apps and deal with Pandora tweaking things and breaking the WP7 apps, I say eff Pandora. If they don't want to support (and instead actually work against) WP7, I will not be using them. Instead use providers that DO support the platform:
    - Last.FM
    - IHeartRadio - now has a pandora clone custom station feature that works well
    - Slacker
    - etc, etc.

EFF Pandora! :mad:
    03-23-2012 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD