Pandora is pathetic.

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
So since those lazy, inconsiderate, SOBs want to block MetroRadio while still not providing an app, I say let's bombard their Twitter (@pandora_radio) with our "concerns."

I know I am.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Billone for pointing that out. I was just pretty upset at the thought of that.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Its surprising that they don't even have plans (at least public ones) to release an app for WP or even Xbox. They must have some beef against Microsoft because the Xbox would get them a lot of listeners.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Pandora isn't being passive aggressive against MetroRadio. If they wanted it out of the marketplace all it would take is a letter to Msft, like cracked.com did to their competition. Be thankful Pandora is tolerating MetroRadio's existance.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
And if you flood their twitter you're likely to bring more attention to MetroRadio and you will gt it removed from the Marketplace. The API that MetroRadio uses to access Pandora was fixed right away, so all the author of metroradio has to do is submit an update and wait 48 hours for Msft to approve it.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
And if you flood their twitter you're likely to bring more attention to MetroRadio and you will gt it removed from the Marketplace. The API that MetroRadio uses to access Pandora was fixed right away, so all the author of metroradio has to do is submit an update and wait 48 hours for Msft to approve it.

Yeah but then we get Pandora. I mean is ridiculous that WP7 is a year old and doesn't even have Pandora, feature phones have Pandora!!.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't miss Pandora. I think their slugishness is just their loss if customers. If Pandora came sooner I might be a user.. But now I've found other better services.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I personally like groove shark better but, it's just an important app that people want. I mean think you are a first windows phone user.

You quickly download youtube and find out is just link to the browser site, then you try to download pandora and is not there. It hurts what people may think and I want WP7 to be in everyone's hands, is just great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon