Call of Duty Elite for WP7

irongladiator

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has heard if the "Call of Duty Elite" mobile app will be coming to Windows Phone 7? So far I only seen that iOS and Andriod will have the app. (I dont think anyone has it yet as far as I know) Thanks!

Ba11ers

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe we will be getting that App the same day as the iOS or Android version. Pretty much every tweet asking the COD Elite account regrading a Windows Phone version goes ignored. Hope I'm wrong though.

irongladiator

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe we will be getting that App the same day as the iOS or Android version. Pretty much every tweet asking the COD Elite account regrading a Windows Phone version goes ignored. Hope I'm wrong though.

Yeah me too man! I just got "Founder" status on COD: Elite (Give you access to premium content when released amongst other things) I have an HTC HD7. I like their website and the xbox app for it, so I gotta think a mobile app would be awesome too. I'm also a huge fan of Battlefield 3 and have an app called: "Battlelog (by ILOABN)", which is a thrid party app but works well in my opinion (Not to mention the developer keeps updating it too with new features on a regular basis!). Oh well, fingers crossed! ;-)

Muskym

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't see why there wouldn't be an app for the windows phones, all call of duty content comes out first on Xbox, and the phones do have Xbox live on them. I did try to ask a question on Activision though and they replied, "we cannot answer any questions on unreleased products." I asked that the day the app came out for iPhone. If they do have it for windows phone though, my guess is it would be the first mobile app after android. If there isn't an app, we could just add the website to favorites, we have internet on these phones, sure it might be slower, but we still have access to call of duty elite.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb