Been using it since the weekend and like it quite a bit. If you're looking for a great Pandora app on WP, look no further than Radio Controlled.
    ZombieBacchus likes this.
    12-21-2011 11:43 PM
    Awesome. Been waiting for something like this. Thanks Bert!

Conny

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express
    12-22-2011 12:06 AM
    I agree... been part of the beta and it does what I need it to do and more.

I love having choices... Radio Controlled and MetroRadio.
    12-22-2011 01:25 AM
    Thanks for the tip. been looking for a way to listen to Pandora in the WP7 phone.
    12-27-2011 11:59 AM
    I love this! I can listen to songs in the app and then get it to take me to the song in Zune, where I can download either the song or the album using Zune Pass. Great way to discover music just by using my phone!
    12-27-2011 02:03 PM
    I have been using MetroRadio...is Radio Controlled better? I am at work, so I won't have a chance to play around with it for a while.
    12-29-2011 09:56 AM
    I have been using MetroRadio...is Radio Controlled better? I am at work, so I won't have a chance to play around with it for a while.
    I used MetroRadio first and it just seemed very basic and rough. I haven't used the latest update (or two?), though, so it may be the same as RC by now. I really like the live tile and the look of RC, as well as the sharing/purchase features. I'd definitely at least check it out if I were you.
    12-29-2011 01:47 PM
    I've actually had issues with both of these. I posted in the Metro Radio thread about the issue there (crashes with the new version when resuming app after waking the phone). With Radio Controlled, things seemed ok, except today, out of the blue, I was playing a few songs (after Metro Radio crashed on me) and I am 100% sure it switch to music from another one of my stations, except I never changed stations. It still reported the correct station but they were all stuff that would have been from another station. I kept hitting next track and it was the same thing. So that's very odd.
    01-02-2012 03:25 PM
    I've actually had issues with both of these. I posted in the Metro Radio thread about the issue there (crashes with the new version when resuming app after waking the phone). With Radio Controlled, things seemed ok, except today, out of the blue, I was playing a few songs (after Metro Radio crashed on me) and I am 100% sure it switch to music from another one of my stations, except I never changed stations. It still reported the correct station but they were all stuff that would have been from another station. I kept hitting next track and it was the same thing. So that's very odd.
    I don't even know which one was doing it, but I sent an email to the dev informing them of that issue. I listen to all types, so it's easy for me to notice these things.

For example... I had it on a hip-hop station (Fabolous... yeah he spells it that way) and then I started hearing Reggaeton (spanish reggae), even songs that I never had as favorites in those respective channels.

It's still better than nothing and since it's still from songs I like to listen to, it's really not a bother.
    01-02-2012 04:16 PM
    I noticed it doesn't show up in my Music Hub, like Metro Radio did. Is that just me?
    01-02-2012 05:08 PM
    I noticed it doesn't show up in my Music Hub, like Metro Radio did. Is that just me?
    Mine shows up! I have 3 different Pandora apps that all show up there.
    01-02-2012 05:13 PM
    Mine shows up! I have 3 different Pandora apps that all show up there.
    Hm. Interesting. Metro is definitely in there, but no RC. Of course, "The Guardian" app is in my Music hub too for some reason, so who knows what the heck is going on? lol
    01-02-2012 05:26 PM
    Hm. Interesting. Metro is definitely in there, but no RC. Of course, "The Guardian" app is in my Music hub too for some reason, so who knows what the heck is going on? lol
    Uninstall and install the latest version.
    01-02-2012 05:27 PM
    Been using it since the weekend and like it quite a bit. If you're looking for a great Pandora app on WP, look no further than Radio Controlled.
    Thanks for pointing this app out. I like it a lot. I like how when you are in the app it mimics a live tile with all the songs info. Wish it had an actual live tile too.
    01-02-2012 05:39 PM
    I cannot get the sound to work? Any idea?
    01-03-2012 09:04 PM
    I cannot get the sound to work? Any idea?
    If music isn't playing the easiest thing to try it hit the clear queue menu item. If that doesn't resolve it let me know.
    01-06-2012 10:19 AM
    Thanks for pointing this app out. I like it a lot. I like how when you are in the app it mimics a live tile with all the songs info. Wish it had an actual live tile too.
    Does the live tile not work for you? If you pin to start it should update with the currently playing song artwork. In the new version you can also pin stations, which will also update the background of the tile with the currently playing song.
    01-06-2012 10:22 AM
    Does Radio Control post to the ticker in Facebook?
    01-07-2012 09:11 AM
    I just downloaded it and it shows up in my music hub its asking me to login and I've tried using my panbdora login and it says involid and I cant get to a set up pgae for Radion controlled suggestions please!. When I go to the pandora page on iE i am in pandora??
    01-07-2012 07:24 PM
    Does anyone know if one of these apps lets you use the quickmix feature? I never listen to just one station; my ADD kicks in!
    01-07-2012 11:17 PM
    I just got a Trophy (ebay) and I listen to Pandora quite a bit so was originally excited when I saw this post. Unfortunately though, neither Radio Controlled nor Metro want to play any music. RC closes out on me every time I click the play button. Sorely disappointed.

However, I went to Pandora.com and everything works great there...including (to my surprise) the lock screen controls! I didn't expect that kind of integration. So I just pinned Pandora to a tile and now I'm all set without having an extra app installed.
    01-15-2012 04:17 AM
    If Zune had multiple-artist stations, I would have no use for any other music service. Come on, Microsoft! Let us have a little variety in our SmartDJ mode! Let us name our stations and fine tune them!
    01-16-2012 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD