Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
When is this app finally being released!?

It feels like it has been forever since it was announced.
That's why I like when a developer is near releasing or at least opening up a beta before mentioning it and then never getting an update.

Wish we could get an update from the developer.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Ahhh... Did he ever announce a beta program when he came on the forums and mentioned it?

Sent from my Windows Phone 7 device using Board Express

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
I would love to have this app yesterday! I had it on on my pre 2 and man was it sweet. Now I hear a WP version and I made liquid sexy time explosion.

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

justop26

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Wish I could, but I believe when I got in the program it said I couldn't talk about it, let alone share the xap :lol: . I'm just talking about it now because it's a RC version.

But don't worry, they say it's launching any day now, and I believe them because it feels complete.

GekkoAce

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Just use Mehdoh. There was nothing about the Carbon beta to make it stand out, and I've had much better support from the developer of Mehdoh than Carbon. Maybe there will be a ton of extra features for the final release coming up, but the last beta copy released a couple months ago still didn't even have live tiles.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express

L

lumic

Just use Mehdoh. There was nothing about the Carbon beta to make it stand out, and I've had much better support from the developer of Mehdoh than Carbon. Maybe there will be a ton of extra features for the final release coming up, but the last beta copy released a couple months ago still didn't even have live tiles.

Sent from my TITAN using Board Express
I'm not even part of the beta testing and I know that there are multiple Live Tiles.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb