Prime TV VS Tv show

Snow

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Which is better? im in a dilemma over which app is better lol.
Please only vote in the poll is you had used the latest version of both apps Thanks!

Mike-Mike

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I tried both the free trials, read tons of reviews, and decided on Prime TV and I love it...

for some reason I really was making sure I got my 1 buck worth.... but I'll blow $12 on lunch like it's nothing... stupid

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I have both and at the moment though I prefer PrimeTV it hasnt been updated in a while and refuses to work in some cases eg wont find a particular show and fails to pin another show. I contacted the dev and though he initally responded he has since gone quiet and I can only summise that the app is no longer supported. Go with TV Show.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I have both and at the moment though I prefer PrimeTV it hasnt been updated in a while and refuses to work in some cases eg wont find a particular show and fails to pin another show. I contacted the dev and though he initally responded he has since gone quiet and I can only summise that the app is no longer supported. Go with TV Show.

I had the same experience, but with no response at all from the developer. I use TV Show and have been for months, I like it a lot. I prefer it to PrimeTV, but I only used PrimeTV for a week or so before it stopped working.

Snow

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I had the same experience, but with no response at all from the developer. I use TV Show and have been for months, I like it a lot. I prefer it to PrimeTV, but I only used PrimeTV for a week or so before it stopped working.

Hmm, in what way does primetv stopped working? I emailed both developers regarding some app issue but none of them replied. I guess i wait until the shows start again next week since its having a break currently then check the accuracy of the app regarding shows timing and episodes before making a decision :) I also realised primetv is an official app from trakt.tv so it may be better but both are very close currently.

Mike-Mike

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
currently my live tile for Prime isn't working, keeps showing American Horror Story for today, no matter what day of the week it is, and I've watched all the current episodes

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine would show the shows from the wrong day of the week on the live tile, if it updated at all. Then it stopped launching, it would show the logo, then crash. I reinstalled and it fixed that, but still the live tile doesn't work.

Sathanous

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I've used and like both like it I prefer TVshow. Rudy (the dev) has always responded and has, I believe, submitted an update to fix its few flaws.

Lng0004

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I've used and like both like it I prefer TVshow. Rudy (the dev) has always responded and has, I believe, submitted an update to fix its few flaws.
After a week, I kinda like it too. It's very pretty ;P There are still many inconveniences IMO and I have emailed the dev a list of my suggestions. Let's see if any will make it in the update that comes after the next.

Snow

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Also i notice on tv show, the show "suits" (awesome show) do not have a picture beside its title. Kind of ruin my homepage lol, anyway to change that :(

ylksa

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I only used Prime TV because it syncs everything with Trakt but to be honest the app is buggy and works randomly sometimes. I just tried TV Show and it is really neat but the annoying thing is that I will need to add all shows from scratch.

Why does it ask for my Trakt username & password if it won't sync?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire