Is anyone else using the Hockey Tracker app?? I love the app; the live tile is great and I love the notifications it shoots to my phone...

BUT.......lately it has seem to be very unreliable. I rarely get score notifications (if at all) anymore, and the live tile does not update. My live tile currently says the Flyers are down 4-1 and the game is in progress.....this has been like this since Tuesday night. Most of the time the tile will say there is a game coming up, but never start to show the score. Does anyone else have these issues??

I LOVE this app...I really hope it gets cleaned up a bit.
    12-29-2011 10:29 AM
    Currently it shows last nights game as the next game for the Sharks for me, but I have had no issues with updated during the game. Last night I received all goal and final score notifications right when I expected they would come in. The next game feature does annoy me a tad, but I can live with for a free app that seems to work pretty flawlessly for me on gameday.
    12-29-2011 03:37 PM
    Huh...maybe its just my luck! Guess I'll try reinstalling.
    12-29-2011 08:05 PM
    Same issue here - I uninstalled it because it kept freezing the score half way through a game
    12-30-2011 11:35 PM
    No problems here, have had it on my phone for over a month. Go Bruins!! :D
    12-31-2011 08:27 AM
    Mine is stuck as well still showing the Bruins next game as being the one they lost last night. otherwise a great app. @Mickey wow they were rusty last night....Go Bruins =)
    01-01-2012 04:06 AM
    Hey guys, I'm the developer for this app! There have been problems lately on the server side -- it has nothing to do with the phones or the app itself.

The host I'm using is flakey (and it sometimes causes the app to crash on launch, re-launching usually works), and I have to reboot the service once in a while. When a score is stuck, please just send me an email through the 'send feedback' button and I'll check it out. I only follow the MTL games ... ;)

Thanks!
    MickeyCeeCT, tissotti and defence5 like this.
    01-01-2012 02:58 PM
    Singer,
    Thanks for the input and love the app!! Currently, mine still says the winter classic is still in progress (I wish). I received two score updates throughout the game, and that was it.

Again, I love this app...i.hope you didn't take my original post the wrong way. Thanks for your hard work!
    01-02-2012 06:23 PM
    and that meant to say siger...my phone autocorrected.
    01-02-2012 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD