Looking for an App to Link multiple Apps into 1 tile

TJGeb180

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys

So this has been driving me crazy lately and I can't find an app or a setting if there is one... Anyways basically what I'm looking for is an App that takes a Tile and links it to a small group of Apps kind of like the XBox live app holds all the games So that way I don;t have to go through my entire list of apps or blow up my main screen if 100+ tiles. Something were I can take a Tile name it Media and toss in apps like shazam, youtube, Netflix, and whatever and put them all in 1 Tile so i can tap that on my main screen and only have to scroll through those select few otherwise if no one knows of any App like this I'm off to attempt to code an app to do it.

If you guys got anything would help me out a lot
Thanks!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

The only thing i can think of that might do what you want is the 'New Group' app TJGeb180.

Bear in mind it is only adding tiles to the home screen with categories on them, but it might help you if you don't have too many apps. It's not any form of folder creation which is really what you're after.

New Group App

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/apps/93ad2492-42b1-4a9d-9999-d67ea86f2abe

Oh and welcome along to WPCentral TJGeb180 :)

TJGeb180

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Click to view quoted image

The only thing i can think of that might do what you want is the 'New Group' app TJGeb180.

Bear in mind it is only adding tiles to the home screen with categories on them, but it might help you if you don't have too many apps. It's not any form of folder creation which is really what you're after.

New Group App

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/apps/93ad2492-42b1-4a9d-9999-d67ea86f2abe

Oh and welcome along to WPCentral TJGeb180 :)
I'll check it out thanks

TJGeb180

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Haha Actually was just coming on to say I found some homebrew app with folder development and I've been using it The Label/Tab Tiles were still great to I'm using both now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss