Windows Phone Twitter App List

srikanthbala

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
There is a new twitter app 'Cowlick!' - Yes you read it right. From Liquid Daffodil themselves. They call it a lighter version of Gleek! maybe you can check that out.

brianlg

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I wish that these apps would be updated regularly, esp the Twitter app. Why do none of them have the new Twitter style, with cover photos on profiles

rantanplan1980

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I use cowlick! which is the "light" version of gleek. I hate the official twitter app. The fonts are fugly and it seems incomplete. I can't even unfollow people with that.

theeboredone

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Instead of making a topic about it, I'm trying to decide between the original Twitter app and Rowi. I've been playing around with Rowi a bit, but being a basic user (read, tweet, search), what is it that makes Rowi amazing?

Jaybotics

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I really enjoy using MeTweets. I've used every Twitter client on the Marketplace, but I believe this is hands down the best. Rowi is an easy second. I love the interface of MeTweets and the simplicity of it. Their were a few UI issues that I didn't like with Rowi that I couldn't get over.

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I went through all of the apps on the original list. has anyone been able to find an app that shows RT's and favorites under the "mentions" column? I couldn't find an app that did it. seems like it would be a pretty obvious feature. I could just use the mobile twitter site honestly though

LeLee092

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I wasn't expecting so many apps for twitter!
Im trying right now Rowi and Gleek
Rowi seems to be taking the lead though, very straightforward and has everything regular Twitter offers, Gleek has to much extra-stuff for my liking

Andrew Milne

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Am I doing something wrong because a few places say that Mehdoh and Gleek allow you to view conversations, but that doesnt seem to be the case? On Gleek I can view a conversation I have been a part of but I want to be able to view a conversation the same way you can on the twitter website. That way, if someone asks a question, I can see whether or not its been answered by anyone, not just me. TweetPhone+ is the only twitter app I have found where I can do this, but that doesnt keep a marker of the last tweet you read. Pretty frustrating. Anyone know if I am doing something wrong, or if there is an app out there that does this?

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I have been using MeTweets for a while, and I've generally been impressed with it's design and functionality.

One problem I've noticed, though, is that on several occasions when I double click on a tweet in my timeline to view it (for example in order to open a link), a completely different tweet opens. I've contacted the developer and he is aware of the problem but as yet to find a solution to it.

heijenoort

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Instead of making a topic about it, I'm trying to decide between the original Twitter app and Rowi. I've been playing around with Rowi a bit, but being a basic user (read, tweet, search), what is it that makes Rowi amazing?

• push notification (in paid version)
  • clean & simple ui
  • it's ******* fast!

Mike Johnson1

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Am I doing something wrong because a few places say that Mehdoh and Gleek allow you to view conversations, but that doesnt seem to be the case? On Gleek I can view a conversation I have been a part of but I want to be able to view a conversation the same way you can on the twitter website. That way, if someone asks a question, I can see whether or not its been answered by anyone, not just me. TweetPhone+ is the only twitter app I have found where I can do this, but that doesnt keep a marker of the last tweet you read. Pretty frustrating. Anyone know if I am doing something wrong, or if there is an app out there that does this?

I would like to know this as well please!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs