App similar to Libra for iOS/Android?

wagedomain

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm just wondering if there's an app similar to Libra (which is for Android/iOS) on WP7?

Libra is a weight-tracker app that adds tons of stats and auto-calculates things like your "moving average" and stuff like that.

So far it's the one app I miss from my switch from Android.

wagedomain

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Aw sorry about that wagedomain, hope you get an similar app soon or keep nagging the developers to make a WP version. :)

Well, I'm a .NET developer/researcher by trade, and I've made an "app" like that in Excel before, so I might just crack open Visual Studio tonight and see how WP7 development works. Build it myself. Put it on the market for $0.99 or Free.

As a developer it's weird to look at a marketplace and find a hole, but while I'm at it I might as well do my best to plug that hole.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh good for you, well why not indeed, why not give it a go. :)

Just don't forget me, when you become a multi millionaire wagedomain. :D

PayPal will do fine. ;) :D

wagedomain

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Ha! I wish.

I haven't looked around WPCentral yet, is there a developer following here? Like a place to post our apps if we make them?

Oh good for you, well why not indeed, why not give it a go. :)

Just don't forget me, when you become a multi millionaire wagedomain. :D

PayPal will do fine. ;) :D

bbennett40

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I used Libra on my Captivate before I upgraded to a Focus S and was a little disapointed at the offerings for weight trackers. I tracked nearly 20lbs of loss last year with Libra. The projections and goal calculations were nice. For now, I've gravitated to Livescape or WEight4me as I like how they integrate with Healthvault. However, neither have the extras to which you refer. Libra was clean and simple yet detailed. A comperable app would be fantastic. Develope like the wind, guys! ;)

wagedomain

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Well, I made one. It lacks the more advanced features of Libra but I plan on adding them in. Also the UI is pretty stock (and there's some usability things).

What works is:
Daily tracking of weight
Trend line (varies from Libra - Hacker's Diet algorithm was used instead)
Basic statistics

I published it today, it's free and ad-supported. Once it's live I'll post it in the other forum.

edit: I hope people will go easy and be constructive, it's my first app so it was a LOT of learning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss