What's the best Note app?

opacityzero

Jan 16, 2005
Visit site
I gave OneNote a second look after seeing so many praises for it and after a quick search confirmed why I skipped over it, Windows Phone 7 version of OneNote Mobile does NOT support groups.

A workaround I've read to organize your notes into different sections is to create a separate notebook for each.

But OneNote Mobile doesn't let you create a new notebook directly on the phone so it is do-able with a little work on the desktop version first. Thanks guys, sure beats paying for Evernote.

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I might be late to the party in this topic, but I would also advise OneNote. It's synched very well with Windows Love and Office. It's easy and looks clean when using on your phone, but some very nice (and handy) flair is added when opening on your computer.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
OneNote and Evernote are both excellent. I prefer onenote personally, but especially with Windows Phone its a no brainer.

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
I love One Note but it's too much sometimes... even the online version is too much, taking you back to OneDrive for switching Notepads... I use it cause it syncs and i can access it offline, I had that trouble with Evernote, I asked me to always have DATA on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss