Have anyone noticed that in marketplace when you go to new in every types of app section you encounter only junk. Junk.. Junk. And I don't know that it's only my Indian marketplace but I have seen many many apps that has the name of some star and in description it tells tweets from him or her. Only one screen shot and every app of that looks same lame. Even icons have to be improved. Some apps not some many apps has too bad icons :( tell me your thoughts. Please.
    01-23-2012 12:32 AM
    Usually a good or at least average app for me... I don't remember seeing much junk (if at all). It may be your marketplace.
    01-23-2012 12:39 AM
    Yeah. Windows phone needs to be global soon! As android and IOS has many facilities in here. Evn Bing maps are not here in Gujarat. They only shows city. No area names!

Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express
    01-23-2012 12:51 AM
    If you browse through the Marketplace and have the apps filtered by 'New', you'll encounter a lot of yunk, yes.

But to help you find those really cool and useful apps, you should get AppFlow. It's a great app that lets you filter apps and gives a number of useful lists.
    Urvansh likes this.
    01-23-2012 03:35 AM
    I found that android don't have any section to view new apps. So by that they are avoiding junk to be views to customers.

Sent from my HTC TITAN using Board Express
    01-23-2012 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD