What is the top 3 popular apps you want ported to WP7?

Snoops8

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
What's the big difference between Words with Friends and Words by Post? Words by Post seems to work just fine for me, and it's cross platform.

USP45

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Without a doubt Goodreader. Or at least a native dropbox sugarsync or box.net

Also mindmapping of the caliber found with iThoughts.

Baaaca

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I would like to see the android based Jorte calendar available for WP. Before I became enlightened, this was the calendar to have on a android device, the closest thing to a pencil and paper dayplanner. There is currently nothing even close to it in the marketplace. It gave a month to month view, you could look back as far as you wanted, and, you could copy the data file onto your laptop to back up several years worth of info (perfect for skydrive).

USP45

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Not so important after Windows 8 arrives on the desktop: SugarSync.

Not only does SugarSync synchronize a magic directory everywhere (put stuff in the box... get it out anywhere else) it also allows sync of specific directories you choose. This is a small but important differentiator. You don't have to reorganize things that live in different places if you want sync.

It's going to be important for SugarSync to get a WP app out fast. I heard Windows 8 will have Skydrive integration with the OS. That's one of the last things missing on my new phone that I miss from iOS. (Skydrive auto-sync with WP is nice but getting to it from a computer by having to go to a website is less than elegant).

ubizmo

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I looked and saw GDocs on the marketplace:
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/d3493945-5727-e011-854c-00237de2db9e

Does this not cover everything you want to do? I haven't tried yet so I don't know all it's features.

I think it would be a fun project to work on, but only if there is some value I could add over the GDocs app.

The GDocs app is just a viewer. At this point, there's no simple way to edit Google docs. Obviously, MS wants to support their own services. On the other hand, I doubt they want to lose customers who already are heavy users of Google Docs, so a good quality Google Docs editor would be a real addition to their ecosystem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon