The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...4-5eef618f58be

Free trial will be available on version 1.2 released this coming week according to their blog.

http://carbonwp7.com/blog/2012/02/11...e-marketplace/

Sent from my {Samsung Focus} using Board Express
    02-12-2012 02:51 AM
    Just bought it.

Loving it so far.
    02-12-2012 03:17 AM
    Just purchased best Twitter app so far

Sent from my {titan} using Board Express
    02-12-2012 05:50 AM
    Pissed off. Bought this morning. Marketplace was having issues at the time (error on first try, would just exit to home after that). Have confirmed the payment went through on CC site, email from MS, and billing info with MS. But can't install on phone and doesn't show in list of purchased apps on the web Marketplace.

What next?
    02-12-2012 02:09 PM
    Doesn't it show up as previously bought when you click the buy button again on the phone either psiu_glen ?

Maybe if you purchased it again and are charged you'll get a refund as they know you shouldn't be charged twice for the same app.

I know that's a total pain but what else can you do ? :dry
    02-12-2012 02:15 PM
    Pissed off. Bought this morning. Marketplace was having issues at the time (error on first try, would just exit to home after that). Have confirmed the payment went through on CC site, email from MS, and billing info with MS. But can't install on phone and doesn't show in list of purchased apps on the web Marketplace.

What next?
    Maybe contact the developer and see if they can send you a free link or something for your live ID. Not sure exactly what options there are as I'm not a developer. If all else fails, contact WinPhoneSupport on twitter.

Restart the phone first and see if it recognizes the purchase after reconnecting.
    02-12-2012 05:38 PM
    Yeah tried restarting the phone today, waited all day. Sent out a tweet finally to WinPhoneSupport so hopefully they have a suggestion tomorrow. To clarify, when I click buy on the phone itself, it then goes to the next screen where it should "hey, you already own this, want to install it?" but just has the payment options again. And it doesn't show in my account on the Windows Phone Marketplace either.

However, when I go into my billing from my account, it does show the charge, which also showed up online on my credit card account. Pretty weird.
    02-12-2012 08:05 PM
    So many unique interface elements and choices in Carbon. I love it.
    02-12-2012 11:28 PM
    How do Live Tiles work do I just pin the application? I just want a Live Tile that shows me DM's and Mentions nothing else how do I do that?
    02-12-2012 11:31 PM
    is there a way to turn off how it displays retweets in the separate "Quickline" column? I'd prefer to have them in my timeline
    02-13-2012 01:00 PM
    Does this app do conversation view properly? Only mehdoh does it right so far..
    And Do you have the option to refresh the timeline ABOVE where you last read. eg, have all unread tweets available when you scroll up, not down.
    02-13-2012 05:25 PM
    I think I still like Mehdoh best. Not bad for a first effort, though.
    02-13-2012 05:26 PM
    Is there a way to retweet with comment with this client?

Edit: Never mind. The Quote button (") is the RT with Comment button.

If Carbon could incorporate the swipe to view image that Mehdoh has, it would be the undisputed champ of the Twitter clients.
    Last edited by MajorLonghorn; 02-27-2012 at 04:29 PM.
    02-27-2012 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD