Kik notifications

Speebs

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone having problems with Kik messenger? Often, if I have kik open, I don't get any notification of a new message until I go back to the start screen (where the live tile DOES show that I have a new message) and then back into the app, at which point I get the new message. It's very frustrating.

sumorabbit

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
With my girlfriend living where no cell provider dares to tread (south eastern Montana....) Kik is pretty vital. I have the same issue the OP described along with a strange crashing issue. When locked, my phone always lights up and makes noise when I get a Kik message, that's not a problem. Randomly however, upon opening the app after I get the notification it crashes back to the home screen. And the red gear icon for new message disappears as if I checked and read said message. Even though I've only seen the preview. Now, keep in mind that this is intermittent and seemingly random, I'd say it happens 5 or 6 times a day, and with how much I use the service that really isn't a significant amount of crashes. But, if someone has the same issue, or knows something more about it I'd be happy to read up on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99