Equivalent to Google Music or Amazon MP3?

kingp

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Zune???

For ten bucks a month you get unlimited streaming. I'm not aware of any other storage locker services for Windows Phone, although supposedly SkyDrive can be utilized for that.

I think there is an app called SkyDrive Music or something. It's not official, and is by a 3rd party, so buyer beware.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Zune pass is the best music solution. The only problem I have with it is that I have to many options. I spend way to much time deciding what I want to listen to... For free :D

anon(5336707)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I know there are different listening apps and services like Zune Pass, Rdio, Spotify etc. I'm talking about a music locker where I can store music that doesn't exist on those services. On Android, such would be Google Music and Amazon MP3. On iPhone, it would be iTunes Matching. Any music locker for WP7?

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Yes there is SkyDrive will do that. There are many options for playing you music as well. You can use the SkyDrive app, MS Office and there is even a player available in the marketplace.

Dave Blake

Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Install the SkyDrive app on your device then open the file and play the music. I have a music file on my SkyDrive I keep some stuff in I like to listen to. There is an app that will play the music but I can't remember what it was called.

Matthew Mazzenga

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
If you use Google Music, there's about to be an app available in the Marketplace called Gooroovster for streaming your music from Google Music. I've been using the beta for a couple weeks now and it is fantastic! Should be in the Marketplace within a day or so. I highly recommend it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss