Hi guys,

So, after a lot of waiting and a very vague response from Netflix (UK) regarding a WP app:

Hi all. All content and tech is updated and added on a regional basis at present, we will make sure to announce as soon as new Apps are available.
    .....I think it's time the WP club start applying the pressure on their Facebook page and Twitter...

Netflix UK & Ireland - Wall | Facebook

https://twitter.com/#!/NetflixUK

The more WP peeps requesting this app, the better. If you can post a message over there, it'll go towards a good cause! Let our voice be heard!

:)
    02-21-2012 03:07 PM
    Hi guys,

So, after a lot of waiting and a very vague response from Netflix (UK) regarding a WP app:

.....I think it's time the WP club start applying the pressure on their Facebook page and Twitter...

Netflix UK & Ireland - Wall | Facebook

https://twitter.com/#!/NetflixUK

The more WP peeps requesting this app, the better. If you can post a message over there, it'll go towards a good cause! Let our voice be heard!

:)
    Will keep doing this, thought about this last night :)
    02-23-2012 08:18 AM
    They're a bunch of slackers. Furthermore, it's quite irritating having my iPhone friends telling me I "should have got an iPhone again". :mad: I just wished them luck watching movies on a 3.5" display. :D
    02-23-2012 10:07 AM
    They're a bunch of slackers.
    I don't get it. There's a US version of the app. I realise that I know nothing about WP development, but how hard can it be to change whatever needs to be changed to enable the current app to work un the UK/Europe?
    02-23-2012 10:26 AM
    I don't get it. There's a US version of the app. I realise that I know nothing about WP development, but how hard can it be to change whatever needs to be changed to enable the current app to work un the UK/Europe?
    Exactly. I'm also no DEV, but I know enough to say that the bulk of the code of already there! IIRC, the Netflix app came to WP in the US before iOS and Android.

They really need to pull their finger out.
    02-23-2012 10:47 AM
    I agree with you guys. I've been thinking about getting a netflix sub. If it came to WP then it would seal the deal for me.
    02-23-2012 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD