I'm Driving App

stlbud

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for an app that automatically sends a call to voice mail if you are operating a motor vehicle. An associated feature would be to automatically text back "I'm driving" in response to a new message.

I have not had any success looking for this. Does anyone know of an app that will do these? Would someone please make one?

Thanks,

Bill B

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
try , SMS MACHINE , you can set templates for your TXT.

meaning you can have it set up to : * IM DRIVING * all you have to do it hit one or 2 buttons and it sends it .

not 100% what you want , what you w nt is not possible for the time being , need a app that you can change the settings to DRIVE mode witch auto reply to SMS , but I think you need access to core programing for that = BIG NO NO.

cre8tivspirit

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for an app that automatically sends a call to voice mail if you are operating a motor vehicle. An associated feature would be to automatically text back "I'm driving" in response to a new message.

I have not had any success looking for this. Does anyone know of an app that will do these? Would someone please make one?

Thanks,

Bill B
I thought I had found one recently because AT&T makes an app called "Drive Mode". Unfortunately they only made it for BB, Android and I think iPhone. It makes me mad sometimes that the Windows phone gets overlooked by app makers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos