Just got my first Windows Phone last week and I'm looking to max it out with the best apps. Here are a few I am interested in using. Instead of trying this, that, and the other I figured I would reach out to the community.

What do you think the best RSS Feeder is (Pulse, Weave, etc.)?

Are there any good Navigation/GPS Apps available?

Also looking for some fun multiplayer games if you have any suggestions.

Thanks
    03-05-2012 06:39 PM
    I don't really do the RSS reader thing but for GPS I suggest Navigon and for Multi player Gaming I suggest Armed
    03-05-2012 07:54 PM
    For game - try Wordament, it's really addicting
    03-07-2012 07:50 AM
    Just got my first Windows Phone last week and I'm looking to max it out with the best apps. Here are a few I am interested in using. Instead of trying this, that, and the other I figured I would reach out to the community.

What do you think the best RSS Feeder is (Pulse, Weave, etc.)?
    I've been using FeedWorm, which is a Google Reader client. It's a simple, clean interface, and gets the job done.

Also looking for some fun multiplayer games if you have any suggestions.

Thanks
    I second the suggestion of Wordament, which is a Boggle game with live leaderboard. Very addictive.
    03-07-2012 07:57 AM
    For rss readers I have two suggestions: rss central and (for google integration) wonder reader. While neither of these apps are as beautiful as pulse, fuse, flux, etc, what they do have is stability, a very efficient reading interface, and reliable background loading. This last point is very important to me. With either of the mentioned apps, I can be reading the latest feeds within seconds of opening the app. That said, I would love to combine the features of rss central and the look of flux for my perfect rss reader.
    03-07-2012 08:05 AM
    I use Fuse.

Best multiplayer game is definitely Armed!
    03-07-2012 08:45 AM
    I use Weave. Screw Google.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    03-07-2012 08:59 AM
    Thanks for the response everyone. I am really enjoying my new phone. Looking forward to trying out some of the readers you have suggested. I know this might be asking too much but is there a good cheap or even free GPS/Navigation app? I know iPhones and Android have Mapquest which seems to work great on my fiance's iPhone.
    03-07-2012 09:19 AM
    If You do have a Google Reader setup I would recommend Flux. Weave or Rss Central if You do not.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    03-07-2012 11:09 AM
    I like the ribbon format of Pulse, but it's currently limited to 20 feeds. Thus, I am using Fuse, which is similar visually, but unencumbered by feed limits.

If the Pulse developer ever gets around to making our version as good as the iOS/Android version, I'll definitely switch back.
    03-07-2012 01:35 PM
    My app walk-run-bike-drive is a comprehensive GPS, routing, tracking, location app. It has a free trial. What specifically are you for in a GPS app?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    03-08-2012 03:01 PM
    Depending on whether you are using it as your primary GPS device or an just in case GPS, the built-in Bing Maps has fairly decent navigation. I use it pretty frequently and never have any issues. Just have to get used to tapping the screen for the next instruction, which, IMO, is blown out of proportion by some people. As far as RSS readers go, if you use Google Reader, Nextgen Reader is very good.
    03-09-2012 10:49 AM
    I have, or have tried, all of the mentioned readers, and a couple others. Wonder Reader is the best I've tried so far.
    03-09-2012 12:44 PM
    I use NextGen Reader for RSS...great app if you use Google Reader
    03-09-2012 04:04 PM
    NextGen and Weave are both fantastic, and nav-wise I've never encountered a need for anything other than Bing Maps. The GPS finds me fast and never loses me, even on rural dirt roads, and it even save my bacon when I took a wrong turn on one such road. If your new device is a Nokia, I would recommend looking no further than Nokia Drive.
    03-09-2012 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD