Communities (Tapatalk client) coming to WP7

sr!

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, sometime back i had asked communities for webOS developer deCorvette about possible client for WP7. I just got a chance to read his private reply to me - yes he is working on it. Having seen his work on webOS (his tapatalk clients - "forums" for pre and "communities" for touchPad, i can assure you that you will be more than satisfied with the app. He is an amazing developer, and you just have to see a sample touchPad forums app to believe that. Here is my conversation -

You can follow deCorvette on twitter @communities_WP

happynoodleboy

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Good to hear. I never used communities when I had my touchpad but I had forums on my pre plus and loved it.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, sometime back i had asked communities for webOS developer deCorvette about possible client for WP7. I just got a chance to read his private reply to me - yes he is working on it. Having seen his work on webOS (his tapatalk clients - "forums" for pre and "communities" for touchPad, i can assure you that you will be more than satisfied with the app. He is an amazing developer, and you just have to see a sample touchPad forums app to believe that. Here is my conversation -

You can follow deCorvette on twitter @communities_WP

Glad to hear it! I'm ready to give it a try.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
With tapatalk you can go to the last page of a thread and back to the first page without having to go to each page. You can also post pictures through tapatalk. I have trouble viewing pictures that I didn't on tapatalk. Overall tapatalk is a smoother experience.

Sent from my Windows7 Phone using Board Express

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
With tapatalk you can go to the last page of a thread and back to the first page without having to go to each page. You can also post pictures through tapatalk. I have trouble viewing pictures that I didn't on tapatalk. Overall tapatalk is a smoother experience.

Sent from my Windows7 Phone using Board Express
That would be amazing. I typically stop looking at threads when they have reached 20+ posts. Too much work trying to find the last post. And uploading pictures would be nice. Actually, just being able to view them would be a plus.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

sr!

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I have the official tapatalk client on my current iPhone that i'm ditching soon. and i have communities (a tapatalk client) by deCorevette on my touchPad. All i can say is the communities blows my mind. I dont even want the official tapatalk client. i'm sure you will love the new app when it comes out.

Follow him on twitter if you want the updates @communities_WP is his handle.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I have the official tapatalk client on my current iPhone that i'm ditching soon. and i have communities (a tapatalk client) by deCorevette on my touchPad. All i can say is the communities blows my mind. I dont even want the official tapatalk client. i'm sure you will love the new app when it comes out.

Follow him on twitter if you want the updates @communities_WP is his handle.

Awesome! I can't wait.

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

Nichol140

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express.

paradiseware.com

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Used Communities on my Touchpad and Forums on Palm Pre. UI on TP is very good. I'll be trying Communities on my Lumia!

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I've been asking for this almost a month or two after using the client we are forced to use now (I won't even mention their name any more).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte