Hey everyone names Benito, so I am very new to Windows Phone 7. I have been an Android user since well Android was launched, but I just recently did the smoked by Windows Phone Challenge and I gave up my android phone for an HTC Arrive. I love the phone and the operating system and am for sure a windows phone person now.

I had just a quick question I know that on my Android phone I had Google Music which would allow me to store my music on their cloud server and stream to my phone over my carriers network. My question is there a similar app that will allow me to do this?

Thanks in advance for the information!

Oh and is their a native app for this forum for the phones?
    03-30-2012 04:16 PM
    There's an app in the Marketplace called Gooroovster, which is for streaming from Google Music. Works great! :)
    DJ Nito likes this.
    03-30-2012 06:25 PM
    SkyMusic is supposed to do this. I don't use it though.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...6-f5a2104142e7

You could also do a trial of Zune Pass and get all the music you want downloaded or streamed for $10/month.
    DJ Nito likes this.
    03-30-2012 07:37 PM
    cloud music
    DJ Nito likes this.
    03-30-2012 07:41 PM
    awesome ill be sure to check these out! I just found out Windows phone has Spotify too! Thanks everyone
    03-31-2012 02:50 AM
    You can check out easyring&music as well. The app is a bit messy in my opinion, but it does a lot of things including finding ringtones, streaming and syncing with SkyDrive, support for Soundcloud and Youtube and a lot of mp3 sites.
    03-31-2012 06:01 AM
    Welcome to WP Central, and to Windows Phone! The dark side of the force is a path to many (built-in) abilities that some (android users) would consider...unnatural. :P
    03-31-2012 02:29 PM
    FYI guys I just downloaded skymusic and I am very pleased
    04-15-2012 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD