? Pandora and music player

uncle_ant

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi all. I'm new to WP so please bear with me. Just some questions and sorry if I posted any to the incorrect forum. TIA.
1) Why do the apps for Pandora and Pinterest have different names then the original? Just something that has me befuddled.
2) Is there an app that allows me to listen to music files uploaded to Amazon and Google?
3) How would someone be able to listen to their iTunes library on a WP :confused:?

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to the WPCentral forums I moved your post to the correct location in the forums and made it into a separate thread.

wenogg

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I am the developer of Radio Controlled, one of the Pandora Clients. These apps are not official apps developed by Pandora. Personally I didn't want to get into any trademark trouble with the name.

I also have a Google Music app, Cloud City Music. It's still got some bugs to work out though, which I will get to very soon.

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
Take a look at Zune Pass. You can get it free for 14 days. It will allow you to stream most any song/album to your phone or download them. It is quicker to download to your computer through Zune and then copy them to your phone. Of course, they are DRM so they will only play if you have a Zune Pass account, which is $10/mo. Really works well on Windows Phone.

When you install Zune, it should find your music, but if it was downloaded through ITunes, it may not work on WP.

Also, you can upload your files to Sky Drive and there is an app that will play your music from there. Or, you can try Plex and install it on your home comptuer as a server and then stream the files (music and videos and photos) directely to your phone through the Plex app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077