I would love to see this app ported to WP7. How about you guys? Anyone know if a 3rd party port would be possible?
    04-11-2012 11:36 AM
    I would love to see this app ported to WP7. How about you guys? Anyone know if a 3rd party port would be possible?
    As far as I know there is no app available. I'm pretty disappointed with the apps that ESPN offers for WP. Iphone/Android have a much better selection: ESPN ScoreCenter, WatchESPN, ESPN Fantasy, ESPN Goals, ESPN Bowl Bound, ESPN Bracket Bound, ESPN Radio, ESPN Boston/Chicago/NY/LA/Dallas, ESPN Streak for the Cash, ESPN X Games....
    04-12-2012 10:03 AM
    very keed to watch ESPN on mobile. I can peek into while working
    04-12-2012 10:07 AM
    I'm honestly praying that by next August, ESPN gets off their asses and starts taking this platform seriously. I want NFL Fantasy!
    04-13-2012 12:43 PM
    I've sent them at least three emails as well as a few messages on twitter asking about developing an app for Streak For The Cash and they haven't replied. Maybe if a lot more people wrote them they would start to take us serious
    07-07-2014 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD