Does anyone know what the difference is between the TuneIn app developed by RadioTime and the TuneIn app developed by Nokia? I emailed TuneIn and this is the response I got:

Hello, Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. We were previously RadioTime, so anything you see from Nokia is probably not the same app. Sincerely, Derek TuneIn

Kinda disappointed in the response...the Nokia app is definitely a TuneIn app. Interface is exactly the same...but the version number is slightly higher. Anyone else here noticed this? Anyone know what the difference is?
    04-13-2012 11:05 AM
    I don't know what the difference is, I am sorry to say. But I did see where you're from and you might want to see this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ups/188437.htm
    04-13-2012 11:12 AM
    Does anyone know what the difference is between the TuneIn app developed by RadioTime and the TuneIn app developed by Nokia? I emailed TuneIn and this is the response I got:

Hello, Thank you for contacting us regarding this issue. We were previously RadioTime, so anything you see from Nokia is probably not the same app. Sincerely, Derek TuneIn

Kinda disappointed in the response...the Nokia app is definitely a TuneIn app. Interface is exactly the same...but the version number is slightly higher. Anyone else here noticed this? Anyone know what the difference is?
    The app from RadioTime has a never release date.
    I'm using this and it works...
    04-13-2012 03:05 PM
    i dont see the one from Nokia...must be in the Nokia app marketplace only.
    04-13-2012 06:39 PM
    I know that Nokia's app is great at everything except podcasts. It's almost impossible to listen to podcasts using the TuneIn app that is in the Nokia collection.
    04-14-2012 07:11 AM
    i dont see the one from Nokia...must be in the Nokia app marketplace only.
    I don't know what the difference is.
    04-14-2012 07:51 AM
    nokia's app seems to be tuned to work properly in nokia phones ,like the tuneinradio and weather central .
    Also guys reported problems with tune in app on other phones but the one made by nokia works without any issues..
    04-23-2012 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD